Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Theseus87
penso che la decisione sia presa, ci sono motivazioni sia tecniche che economiche anche giuste per una Software House. non è battendo i piedi per terra che cambieranno le cose. non è la fine del mondo, chi vuole lo prende al D1, oppure aspetta la traduzione oppure lo boicotta.
in tutti e 3 i casi una bella fetta della playerbase italiana di Larian ne è rimasta scottata.

I agree, personally I won't buy this game and I know many people who are going to do the same. I had this game on my wish list on my Steam account for months but I promptly removed it after their decision to ignore Italy and us italians. Therefore I will do the same and I will ignore this game's existence.
Luckily there will be tons of exciting games (imho) coming out soon, with italian localization aswell, like AC Valhalla, Cyberpunk 2077, WoW Shadowlands, Marvel's Avengers and more.

apprentice
apprentice
Comunque ragazzi alla fine vedo commentare più o meno sempre gli stessi. Trovo strano che nessuno della community di d&d abbia, apparentemente, fatto una mossa. Asmodee italia, D20 Nation, le varie pagine su FB, gli organizzatori del famoso evento di Lucca ecc ecc che ne pensano al riguardo? Sapete qualcosa?

stranger
stranger
per me la soluzione migliore per chi vuole giocarlo in italiano è prenderlo tra un annetto o annetto e mezzo dalla release ufficiale quando ci sarà un forte sconto (e saremo vicini alla traduzione), e donare quanto risparmiato o almeno una parte al team di traduzione che si è sobbarcato il lavoro gratuitamente.

spero che stavolta i larian quando faranno il trailer di presentazione della traduzione italiana di BG3, citino i traduttori.. non è bello appropriarsi del lavoro gratuito altrui senza citare l'autore.. specialmente se è stato svolto senza fini di lucro. è stato detto questa decisione non è frutto di una decisione economica, il citare gli autori è solo una questione di rispetto fra le parti coinvolte

Last edited by Theseus87; 25/08/20 10:22 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
inoltre su gog risulta ancora disponibile in ita............ buhauhauhauhauhauha

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by daniloursen
Comunque ragazzi alla fine vedo commentare più o meno sempre gli stessi. Trovo strano che nessuno della community di d&d abbia, apparentemente, fatto una mossa. Asmodee italia, D20 Nation, le varie pagine su FB, gli organizzatori del famoso evento di Lucca ecc ecc che ne pensano al riguardo? Sapete qualcosa?

Tieni conto che il forum viene usato da poca utenza, ma fidati l'intera comunità italiana è perplessa da come siamo stati trattati.. Ho trent'anni e gioco praticamente da tutta la vita e non ho mai visto non rispettare la promessa di una traduzione ufficiale praticamente a poche settimane dall'uscita del prodotto.

Tra l'altro scoperto quasi "per caso", visto che tutti eravamo belli tranquilli, visto le parole dette dal CEO durante l'intervista..

-----------

TRADOTTO DA GOOGLE

Keep in mind that the forum is used by few users, but trust me the whole Italian community is perplexed by how we have been treated. official practically a few weeks after the release of the product.

Among other things, discovered almost "by chance", since we were all pretty calm, given the words said by the CEO during the interview ..

Last edited by Sirius_Bk; 25/08/20 10:36 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
bravo maco ;-)

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Sirius_Bk

Tieni conto che il forum viene usato da poca utenza, ma fidati l'intera comunità italiana è perplessa da come siamo stati trattati.. Ho trent'anni e gioco praticamente da tutta la vita e non ho mai visto non rispettare la promessa di una traduzione ufficiale praticamente a poche settimane dall'uscita del prodotto.

Tra l'altro scoperto quasi "per caso", visto che tutti eravamo belli tranquilli, visto le parole dette dal CEO durante l'intervista..

-----------

TRADOTTO DA GOOGLE

Keep in mind that the forum is used by few users, but trust me the whole Italian community is perplexed by how we have been treated. official practically a few weeks after the release of the product.

Among other things, discovered almost "by chance", since we were all pretty calm, given the words said by the CEO during the interview ..

Comprendo che il forum sia poco usato ma sembrerebbe essere l'unica via per poter comunicare con Larian. Più che altro non ho visto prese di posizione ufficiali da parte di nessuno

stranger
stranger
(Translate by Google)

Hello everyone. I start by saying that I love and admire the work done by Larian Studio since the first DOS. I am a talented and brilliant developer and I believe that there is no doubt. At the announcement that Baldur's Gate 3 would be entrusted to them, I could only exult. I am a huge fan of classic rpg and knowing that, after twenty years, one of my favorite sagas would come back to light through the hands of those same developers that I admire and appreciate so much made me even reach out to buy a PC from gaming (1500 euros), especially in consideration of the fact that one of Larian's major personalities stated in an official interview that the game would ABSOLUTELY be localized in Italian. Now, I think I am speaking on behalf of the whole community in saying that the problem is not so much not having the Italian language at the launch of the game (we sadly got used to it, unfortunately), but the disregard of a promise made openly to the whole community .
I don't think these users are to blame for what is perceived to all intents and purposes as an injustice. I am the first to understand why certain choices can be made, but we must also know how to make them and above all communicate them. Why, to add to the dose is also the way in which everything was "discovered". Not even an official press release, nothing, just a silent modification on steam, as if you were hoping that people would not notice. And in the end everything is confirmed only thanks to an ordinary user who, noticing this, stops to ask for explanations and the answer given to him was, summing up: "Ah. Ehm ... we were wrong."
Here, "we were wrong" is not acceptable. Not after all the premises. All this saddens me deeply, more than I suspected. We have to wait AGAIN for the amateur work of some poor asshole who will do everything for free (having to wait the usual 2-3 years). Well ... I think this time I'll pass.
Thanks anyway for the work you are doing, I envy those who can fully enjoy the product. But this time, it was a really low blow.

Last edited by Fresh91; 25/08/20 11:52 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Maco

WHAT THE ITALIAN COMMUNITY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW:

1. Why did you wait for the last second to give us this bad news?
2. Have you really done market research conducted by marketing agencies that prove the lack of aptitude of the Italian market to buy RPG (specifically BG3, Property name of WOTC who thrives on frightening awareness)?
3. Did you really understand the historical significance that this title carried with it, not only in the communities most accustomed to buying RPGs but in entire community of D&D Player?
4. Did you know that in Italy we are in second place After english for purchase in relation to traslations of DND manuals? Check and share the market research of ASMODEE ITALY (publisher of D&D in italy)
5. WAS WIZARD OF THE COAST questioned in advance OF ITALIAN LOCALIZATION? Or is it only for your choice?
6. Is it your belief that those who play the paper game of Dnd did not intend to buy BALDUR's GATE 3? Is there market research in this sense?
7. Are you aware that in Italy in November 2019 the biggest D&D tournament in. EUROPE? Event sponsored by WOTC whose theme was the Descent into Avernus. Check the link below.
> Link https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/events/lucca
> https://vimeo.com/374020843

7. The entire Italian community, which from what you can see is not very little ... does not ask for the EA with translation, but asks for the OFFICIAL CERTAINTY OF BEING IN THE FIRST LIST AVAILABLE AT THE LAUNCH OF THE FULL RELEASE. What do you answer? YES OR NO? do not tell us maybe, rather in a few weeks to give us a CLEAR answer to this question.

I hope for your answer.
Thank you

I quote you completely, I agree with you with these questions!

The problem is that the news came from this forum after a question of why on steam only the interface was supported on Italian and on gog it was fully supported. Moreover, it all came out last week ... many Italians are now on vacation.

(traduzione by google: "Il problema è che la notizia è arrivata da questo forum dopo una domanda sul perché su steam l'italiano era supportato solo sull'interfeccia e su gog fosse pienamente supportata. Dopotutto, è uscito tutto durante la scorsa settimana ... molti italiani ora sono in vacanza.")

stranger
stranger
Hello everyone, I just made the account only to request the Italian translation.
Larian Studios, you've in your hands Baldur's Gate 3, not any RPG...THE RPG. So please, let out ITA translation at the full release.

A 40 aged rpg gamer, thanks.

Last edited by Squizzo; 25/08/20 02:46 PM.
stranger
stranger
Hi guys, I'm new here, but I have to say some words: I have been waiting Baldur's Gate 3 since the announcement and the confirmation of italian language improved my interest (Said by Swen Vincke himself). And now, what's happened? I trust you when you said that the game was getting too big for the Italian localization (we know we are a small group of fans), but giving us this news without a formal announcement angered me and all the fans. Please, be clear next time! And also, of course i pray that you will introduce italian language in the future!

apprentice
apprentice

Last edited by daniloursen; 25/08/20 04:37 PM.
stranger
stranger
questo è il mio ultimo messaggio e vi consiglio di fare lo stesso. larian ha registrato il malcontento previsto e la cosa è tutto sommato più che abbordabile per loro, è inutile continuare a ribadire la nostra delusione, non avrà nessun lieto fine, o almeno non nell'immediato, cambierà qualcosa solo quando uno dei nostri affidabili gruppi di traduzione amatoriali si prenderà carico dell'ennesimo lavoro di localizzazione non svolto dai larian.
ci rivediamo quando gli AB o i TIGER annunceranno la traduzione. se continuiamo a rompere le scatole qui avremo solamente la chiusura del thread. tanto la situazione ormai è questa, e se avremo un'altra risposta sarà la medesima di questi ultimi giorni... va accettata (anche se non posso condividerla per i loro modi e tempi)
questa volta una parte dei soldi risparmiati donatele ai traduttori italiani.

Last edited by Theseus87; 25/08/20 05:03 PM.
stranger
stranger
We are a group of 5 friends who have been playing together for 20 years. We are passionate about rpg and above all Baldur's Gate, we all have DoS. Please give us our translation.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Theseus87
questo è il mio ultimo messaggio e vi consiglio di fare lo stesso. larian ha registrato il malcontento previsto e la cosa è tutto sommato più che abbordabile per loro, è inutile continuare a ribadire la nostra delusione, non avrà nessun lieto fine, o almeno non nell'immediato, cambierà qualcosa solo quando uno dei nostri affidabili gruppi di traduzione amatoriali si prenderà carico dell'ennesimo lavoro di localizzazione non svolto dai larian.
ci rivediamo quando gli AB o i TIGER annunceranno la traduzione. se continuiamo a rompere le scatole qui avremo solamente la chiusura del thread. tanto la situazione ormai è questa, e se avremo un'altra risposta sarà la medesima di questi ultimi giorni... va accettata (anche se non posso condividerla per i loro modi e tempi)
questa volta una parte dei soldi risparmiati donatele ai traduttori italiani.

Leggendo un po' sui forum i TIGER non hanno più nessuna intenzione di lavorare con Larian e giustamente direi, poi per carità le cose possono cambiare. Quindi cosa facciamo aspettiamo un Team che traduca che magari non arriverà mai, secondo me è giusto continuare a farsi sentire sempre con educazione certo.

stranger
stranger
Please Larian, work a miracle.
You can if you want.
For the italians.
For the Larian.
For the rpg.
You can.
Only.
♥

veteran
veteran
They don't need to work a miracle, just to work their wallet...

stranger
stranger
[quote=Dark_Ansem]They don't need to work a miracle, just to work their wallet...[/quote]

*Ba-dum Tssss*

apprentice
apprentice
Larian in silenzio ...

stranger
stranger
Su questo forum magari scriveranno sempre le stesse persone, ma la petizione che ho lanciato su Change.org sta riscuotendo molto successo! Siamo già a 2000 firme, in pochissimi giorni.
Change.org ogni volta che un utente la firma invia una mail al decisore (quindi alla mail di Larian). Poi una volta che la petizione sarà chiusa sarà possibile inviare a Larian una mail con tutte le firme, per adesso però non saprei quale obiettivo impostare.. finché la gente firma la lascio attiva.
https://www.change.org/p/larian-stu...te-3-baldur-s-gate-3-italian-translation

Last edited by MassiKK; 26/08/20 08:00 AM.
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard