Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#672076 19/08/20 05:29 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
The only spell I would love to have in BG3 is the reincarnate spell it's a level five spell but you can have so much fun using this spell on people who have died like turning a human into a drow so what spells would you lot like to have in BG3

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
Warlock: Greetings my lord-
Cthulhu: LET ME SLEEP-
stranger
stranger
i'm more interessed to see how they will manage illusion spells, like Project Image .

veteran
veteran
Vicious Mockery, of course.

Sadly I do not think they include the actual insult, like you can do in PnP .

You cannot say you´ve lived until you shout to an orc " I would challenge you to a contest of wits, but I do not fight unarmed adversaries" and you see his head explode.

Last edited by _Vic_; 21/08/20 01:33 AM.
stranger
stranger
Dimension Door.
Minor Sequencer.
Spell Sequencer.
Spell Trigger.
Contingency.
Chain Contingency.
Limited Wish.
Wish.
Timestop.

They were way too instrumental to how Mages worked in BG2 and ToB(and in regards to Minor Sequencer also in BG1), that they would have to impliment them into the game, imo. And yes, it would work great in the turnbased system aswell.

veteran
veteran
Most of them do not exist in 5e tho; and with a level limit of 10 levels you only reach 5th level spells in the endgame but I understand the appeal.

S
addict
addict
S
Polymorph, Wall of Force and Animate Objects, are awesome spells I would love to see but that are complex to implement, so I'm curious as to how Larian will go about it.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard