Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
When wearing the captain's armor set, teleporting an enemy to within the range of the aura ends my turn. This seems to be a known problem, but I couldn't find a bug report: https://www.reddit.com/r/DivinityOriginalSin/comments/hk1gzy/teleportation_causing_my_turn_to_end/

This is 100% reproducible, so it should be quite easy to find. No mods are in use. Happy to send video, save files, etc.
It pretty much breaks any use of this armor whatsoever (at least on my solo play, I can't afford to lose any AP) - which sucks because it's an amazing armor both visually and with it's bonuses.

Best regards,

Support
Support

Please do email supportdos2@larian.com with a save in combat where this can be reproduced (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard