Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Warlocke
That has nothing to do with social justice, so that would be even more weird.

It wouldn't be the first time I would see someone linking not so good quality to SJW nowdays.

W
veteran
veteran
W
In a previous topic this OP decided to link furries with game difficulty level, so maybe.

That has nothing to do with social justice, so that would be even more weird.

The social justice part is that there's a not-white guy? Or a woman fighter? Or something, I don't know, I'm grasping at straws.

Reading this whole thread has been a rollercoaster of confusion. No clue why it needed to continue past the original post. Surely there's more interesting things to discuss about BG3 than nitpicking over the steam image and replying to clearly non-constructive criticism.

addict
addict
Because tons of people think Laezel is kick-ass !

That Githyanki would probably bite you to death for claiming she represents social justice. :P Or she would wonder WTF you are talking about.

You can freely choose to play male and only use male companions. Your choice.

Funny how "social justice" is a bad thing in part of the US culture. I agree some SJW can be bloody annoying, even for the ears of progressives, but some brainwashed fools are anti-social justice warriors. In real life, I prefer moderating an excited SJW than enduring an anti-social justice freak (I am Canadian, so that does explain a bit).

Ps : I find this thread entertaining (smiles).

Last edited by Baraz; 03/10/20 08:51 PM.
W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Baraz
Because tons of people think Laezel is kick-ass !

That Githyanki would probably bite you to death for claiming she represents social justice. :P Or she would wonder WTF you are talking about.

You can freely choose to play male and only use male companions. Your choice.

Funny how "social justice" is a bad thing in part of the US culture. I agree some SJW can be bloody annoying, even for the ears of progressives, but some brainwashed fools are anti-social justice warriors. In real life, I prefer moderating an excited SJW than enduring an anti-social justice freak (I am Canadian, so that does explain a bit).

Ps : I find this thread entertaining (smiles).

Careful friend, you are playing with fire. There are posters in this thread who will view that as a declaration of war and will castigate you for coercively using the power of the zeitgeist to enforce a nefarious agenda of intellectual cleansing and thought-control. 😂

addict
addict
... And here I tried to turn this topic into something actually game and it's presentation in steam-related. smirk

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Zellin
... And here I tried to turn this topic into something actually game and it's presentation in steam-related. smirk

A valiant effort, but you’re going to need a lot more turd polish.

addict
addict
I think in my second playthrough, I'm going to name my character after OP and have the most SJW playthrough possible.
Going to choose nothing but the most socially progressive dialog choices.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Tzelanit
I think in my second playthrough, I'm going to name my character after OP and have the most SJW playthrough possible.

You monster!

addict
addict

Grand Idea. You could even stream the playthrough and dedicate it to the OP.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by etonbears

Grand Idea. You could even stream the playthrough and dedicate it to the OP.

The malice in my heart knows no bounds, so I will donate $25 to a Los Angeles area shelter for at risk LGBTQ+ youth on the OP’s behalf

Now I have become death, the destroyer of worlds.

enthusiast
enthusiast
In a previous topic this OP decided to link furries with game difficulty level, so maybe.

I'm sorry but..what? I'm really, really curious now, as a furry. The laugh would be much needed.

Edit: Read the post. Wow, his leaps in logic should be an olympic event. Come see the world record holder in the 1000 meter non-sequitur dash! From game difficulty to furry bashing in 3.5 seconds!

Last edited by Eguzky; 03/10/20 11:11 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Time to reach for the any key, I think.

J'aime le fromage.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard