Print Thread
#677338 06/10/20 05:52 PM
DrRambo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thank you!

It would be nice to have option of a larger font - can hardly read the menus

Just played 20 mins on the sly at work - I triggered the cut-scene to free 'us' without getting up to the high platform it's on. When the cutscene finishes, I'm still on the lower floor.

Would be nice to have the 'tab' functionality to see what objects can be interacted with

Loving it, will play more later

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DrRambo

Would be nice to have the 'tab' functionality to see what objects can be interacted with

Left Alt should do that.

Area pick up
Please combine nearby inventory pick-ups in single one. There is one pick-up empty and next to it with something inside. Would be convenient to combine multiple nearby pick-ups in one gathered pick-up UI.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hey Larian: My "downed character help/tutorial" didnt appear until way later. For example: My main became unavailable; wondering what to do, I skipped the turn or used other player to attack creatures. Then main needed a resurrect scroll thing; so I used it; positioned character with 1 HP and it was then, when main became knocked out again did the "help" thing show. Makes sense now that i thought about it but completely forgot about that button lol

So whether you add a 5th page/message during combat (see my other recent post) or when character first tumbles down/takes first hitpoint loss it would be nice to see that message about "When a character has 0hit points they are knocked down as you'll encounter...please have another character use the help button located....to help them back up into fight" (course i forgot how much hit points they have when they are 'helped up')

Skill-checks could be faster/instant to execute.

Camera is sometimes going through the objects, static meshes and characters.

Link Copied to Clipboard