Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi, this was suggested many times in DOS2 and BG3 forum. Why are there no vertikal tilt? It reduses immersion quite a bit.

Also I would suggest letting us have WASD movement of character, instead of right + left mousebutton to move around.

Originally Posted by DurneFea
Hi, this was suggested many times in DOS2 and BG3 forum. Why are there no vertikal tilt? It reduses immersion quite a bit.

Also I would suggest letting us have WASD movement of character, instead of right + left mousebutton to move around.

Bump,

amen to that. It feels like to me that Im running around with my head slightly pointed down, and I cant lift it to see the horizon, I cant imagin this is intended, and if so... very lazy. I love mouse look, damn its 2020 why are we using these old mechanics ? one mechanic to move and another to move the camera, shit load dark souls 3 if you want to see how it should be done IMO, I read somewhere Larien was the only studio that could pull this off... BS Software!

I hear a lot of people talking about 5th edition blah blah , shit just try and get the mechanics to work please lol

with that said it sure is pretty.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Legion of Doom - Dungeons and Dragons online - server Orion -
Doom ~ Khazadoom ~ Nexus

Link Copied to Clipboard