Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
We are aware of the multiplayer issues some players are currently experiencing. We are currently investigating the issues and working on a fix.

For the time being, we can offer the following workarounds:

For now, we suggest switching the game to DX11 instead of Vulkan. You can do so by clicking on the icon next to ‘play game’ on the launcher, and selecting DX11 mode.

Leaving the tutorial level by activating the transponder at the helm while the player character is downed in combat will crash the game.

In multiplayer, avoid saving the game during cinematics for the time being. Also, in multiplayer avoid listening in to a conversation in COOP that has ended.

If the host saves directly after combat in multiplayer, the game may crash. Save with caution in multiplayer.

This is the start of the Early Access journey and we are hugely appreciative of those who have so far provided feedback. Please continue to do so. Several of the issues mentioned are in the progress of being fixed and we’ll try to release a hotfix as soon as possible. This feedback from so many people is extremely important to us, and we appreciate your patience. We hope you’re having fun!

stranger
stranger
Keep it up, guys. Loving it so far.

addict
addict
We love you guys! Keep up the excellent work.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

veteran
veteran
There's not just multiplayer issues, SP has plenty of issues too

stranger
stranger
It's better than I expected, keep up the great work!

stranger
stranger
The game feels great so far, but my cruddy PC can barely run it laugh

I'm gonna hold off until I can play it on GeForce Now, because I refuse to buy it (again, considering I own it on Steam) on Stadia!

stranger
stranger
For me the performance increased when I switched to dx11, also my rtx 2080ti is 20c cooler when using dx11 instead of Vulkan.

stranger
stranger
Can you please Hotfix the feeling that BG is DOS copy past ?

stranger
stranger
Back in the day, game testers were paid to test the game. Now you pay to test it. Cant even finish the first fight of the game due to 5-10 minutes lag in 2 player multiplayer mode. wow.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Djason
Back in the day, game testers were paid to test the game. Now you pay to test it. Cant even finish the first fight of the game due to 5-10 minutes lag in 2 player multiplayer mode. wow.

Yeah, you can always dont buy the early access if you dont want bugs.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert

Early access isn't about testing; that will be a separate process as it was with e.g. DOS2. Play-testers were given signed(? I think) collectors' editions, listed in the credits etc; not sure about pay and expenses. EA is in essence a (rather advanced) pre-pay but with an opportunity to influence the finalised game as well as the early preview.

J'aime le fromage.
addict
addict
The sheer number of brand new accounts flooding in to whine because they don't understand what Early Access is... mind-blowing.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by R$M)N

Yeah, you can always dont buy the early access if you dont want bugs.

Bug and unplayable are 2 different things wink

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Tzelanit
The sheer number of brand new accounts flooding in to whine because they don't understand what Early Access is... mind-blowing.

Are you the 1 month older brother that thinks is more mature?
I guess all the EA games I bought over the years are doing it wrong then or are the exception.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Reminder to everybody to be civil, please. Thanks.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
nice! can't wait for the fix

G
stranger
stranger
G
Looking forward to the hot fix.

stranger
stranger
Thanks for your guys support! Looking forward to experiencing the evolution of the game laugh

Artist and Novice 5E DM

Art Portfolio
stranger
stranger
This hotfix has helped a lot, me and my friend still have some desync issues, he is on the east coast and I am central, I have the steam version and he has the stand alone, I don't know if that makes a difference. Also is there no feature to add a friend as of yet?

stranger
stranger
Any news about new update? The game have a lot of problem and on stadia is even worse, the profile button doesn't work and the cross play multiplayer is a nightmare. please, i know that we who use stadia are few and we come after the others for updates, but don't leave us alone. make this game great for us too

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard