Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Medion Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi, when playing super ultrawide, I have trouble clicking on items not in the center of the display. I find I have to move the cursor to the right before the desired item would highlight. The issues seems to get worse as I move forward away from the center of the screen.

other than that having a great deal of fun so far.

journeyman
journeyman
Have the same problem on 3840x1080, testet 1920x1080 and it works

edit: thanks for the tip about centering the screen, that helped a lot

Last edited by krist2; 07/10/20 11:11 AM.
stranger
stranger
Also playing at 5120 x 1440 and having the same issue. It doesn't mean I can't play, just makes it much more difficult. On this note - I didn't see the first couple "Astarion disapproves" etc, because they were so far to the upper right portion of the screen. Longterm, maybe allow us to customize where various things appear on screen? I'd move the mini-map as well.

stranger
stranger
I am having the same issue as well. Playing on spanned Triple Screens and if I put the mouse over an item it does not target it. I have to move the mouse to right and then I can for example target an enemy. Really prevalent when using a bow. Additionally the screen will minimize arbitrarily to the taskbar. The game does not crash but this is definitely something that needs to be looked at.

Finally the game is so far amazing! Keep up the great work and looking forward to bug fixes and patches! We are all in this together!

stranger
stranger
Same issue.

http://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=677939

"I am running three screens at 5760x1080 using nVidia Surround. There is a problem with using the cursor over objects. Anything that is in the center of the screen, I can move the cursor over the image and it highlights as normal. However, if an object is off to the left or right, I have to move the cursor further to the left or right off of the object in order for the object to highlight.

I have had to reduce the game graphics to 1920x1080 in order to avoid this problem."

Link Copied to Clipboard