Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 46 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 45 46
S
stranger
stranger
S
Combat freeze bug

The last fight on the boats while leaving the underdark beach. The dwarf is stuck in fight. Can't reload or do anything.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Sleepingdogs; 13/10/20 11:09 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Bugs I noted (Before the 13 Oct patch)
-Alfira does not have a lute in her hands until she begins playing her new version of the song in the dialogue, it quickly disappears afterwards as well.
- Goblins standing on the roofs in blighted village are visible, but the roof cannot be seen unless a character is outside of the builidng. This makes it extremely difficult to find the holes in the roof to hit them, but they can easily hit you.
- In the blighted village the house with the cellar, characters will slide off of the roof taking damage. In the same building when clicking on certain items the character will run up to the roof and then fall down rather than going to that item. Even if it is right in front of them.
- In the cutscene with Jeorna and Marricko, Jeaorna, the bear, and Mino had white glowing balls instead of bodies at times. Especially during the wild shape.
- After clicking on the zoom out button for the mini map there was a brief time where the scroll wheel would primarily zoom in and out of the mini map and any extra scroll would then move the primary screen in or out. It was eventually fixed by pressing on of the zoom buttons again on the minimap
- I deceived the ogres into giving them 1k gold for their help against the goblins. I called them into the fight in the blighted village and once I had killed the last goblin they demanded payment. I tried lying again offering 2.5k, failed, and then told them I didn't have the money. They then just ran away.
- When visiting Aunt Ethel in her home, a prompt triggered with a human tag, but I am playing a halfling.
- The fight with Aunt Ethel commenced when I walked through her fake fireplace. She broke the illusion then fled, I filed all my characters into the small room behind the fireplace and the redcaps repeatedly skipped their turns as if they couldn't find me. The sage came straight for me and 1 other staggered forward a little at a time until I came out.
-The camera visual behind the fire place requires you to be zoomed in beneath the height of the ceiling or else it just shows a blank room, though you can highlight your characters.
- When Aunt Ethel appears in her lair and confronted me, she never triggered the fight. This allowed me to sneak attack her from behind until she was down to 24hp, when she finally aggrod and triggered the fight.

Wants
- I would like the camera to go all the way across the map, not be held a certain distance from the player.
- When jumping there should be an indicator as to how much damage you are going to take, if any. And if no damage will be taken, NPCs in your party should automatically follow you and make the jumps.
- A way to sell all your wares instantly, at the very least a faster way to transfer them to the selling list than dragging.

Still loving this game!

stranger
stranger
I think this was my first bug. I shoved this downed NPC with the magic hand and she turned red and I killed her with my staff and her body bugged out and morphed into somekinda bizarre silent hill creature.

https://streamable.com/01zw03

Also I was trying to shove her into the fire before that but she kept standing back up and walking back to old position and laying back down.

Last edited by Doggie; 13/10/20 11:41 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I am sure these have already been said, but these are the major issues I have had while playing;
- The game freezes on one of my party members while in combat. The "end turn" button just blinks and I have to restart the whole encounter over. This happened three times already.
- In combat when I click on a hotkey, the item/spell just disappears. So either I have to get into my inventory to get the item or I don't have that spell until the encounter is over.
- My interaction with the tortured thief in the goblin camp was comical. The animations were wonky.
- On occasion when someone is talking in a cinematic scene, my character's head blocks the speaker.
- About half the time my character's leather helmet clips through her hair.

journeyman
journeyman
Inventory: Drag and drop is very hit or miss. You have to sometimes click and hold to grab an item before you can drag and drop. Making inventory management frustrating. It would be nice if we can ctrl+ click or shift+ click to select multiple items and drag all at once (load a trade window all at once), or have drag a box to select multiple slots.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Right now, the most stressful bug I have seen is the one that unabled me to talk with my party members and dismiss them. I can only have conversations about the last interaction I had from cutscenes, which is mostly about a frase of my character's relationship with Astarion. Don't know when it started, but it's annoying me, because I want to play with Shadowheart and Lae'zel...

N
stranger
stranger
N
Not sure if this has been said already, but if you make a Zariel Tiefling with voice 4 it will use voice 2 in game. This only appears to be an issue with Zariel Tieflings and not the other 2 subraces.

journeyman
journeyman
So, I am at the toll house and entered the cellar to do some looting *ahem* "investigating". Well, I investigated the crates and barrels by the door first, so all the party members are by said door. I start looking at the barrels and crates by the ladder and I keep hearing a clicking sound, like when trying to open a locked door. I scroll back over to the door and my main character and Gale seem to be trying to open the door. I thought it was funny. So I go back to opening crates and whatnot, and they keep doing it. Everytime I start a search in a crate or whatever, they start trying to open the door.
No they are not phased through trying to get back, they are on opposite sides of the frame, facing each other
[img]https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2257160420[/img]

journeyman
journeyman
In the same tollhouse, same cellar, but in the "secret" room. Standing in front of a sword, literally on a weapon stand in front of me, it says jump to reach when trying to pick up

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2257167605
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2257167635

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Sylas

- A way to sell all your wares instantly, at the very least a faster way to transfer them to the selling list than dragging.

Still loving this game!

When you are trying to sell/barter, I use the barter screen. I double click all the items I want to get rid of. It might work in the trade screen as well. But much faster than trying to drag each individual item.

C
stranger
stranger
C
When you gain the third cantrip spell for Warlock at level 4, you are unable to place it on the hotbar to use. I attempted Mage Hand, Minor Illusion and one other I cannot recall presently. I can only assume it is only that third cantrip as upon changing the feat to Wizard Initiate and picking two cantrips there, they could be placed on the hotbar and used just fine while the third cantrip was unable to still.

T
stranger
stranger
T
A couple of bugs:

1) If text scaling is turned on (windows settings), e.g. to 200%, fonts in the game will look terrible.
2) If you've been granted 'aid' to help with your saving rolls, and you're talking to Kagha, the game will fail a roll that is at the correct number, e.g. if the check passes at 14 (normally 18), and you roll 14, it will still fail.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Feedback, issues on Stadia

- Misty Step, didn’t go above in elevation (>15 ft) in fight against three ogres, which sort of breaks usefulness for gaining tactical height advantages
- Excessive voice actor audio echoes within Druid Grove
- Odd visual triangle Glitch when I did thunderwave when saving Lae’zael on Tiefling
- Tool tips don’t show up on most Stadia controller prompts (character level up, character pickups, looting, hex spell, etc)
- Every time camp fades to sleep, everything disappears as I see character floating on sleep mat. (May want to turn screen black or fix this phase out for improved immersion.)
- When I knocked Nettie out unconscious (didn’t want to kill her), was locked in the druid hidden library for an hour and unable to apply find antidote too. Searched and searched but was unable to exit or find the way out. Had to reload earlier autosave

journeyman
journeyman
A bug when playing music with Alfira: If you play music with her, the second tempo check, when you succeed, the camera is not centered on her sitting spot, it is on her, which is on the horizon, behind a bush, and she glides to her seat, like a divine minstrel.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Likewise, a bigger balance button, or even disabling the barter until things are balanced? My brother, myself and my wife all made the same mistake individually. Selling first before hitting the balance icon.

stranger
stranger

Video is spoilers. But jeeze, this girl is so hard to save that even a bug kills her when I do this drastic option.

https://streamable.com/mvhl5z

B
stranger
stranger
B
Great Weapon Master doesn't give a bonus action attack on kill or crit.

stranger
stranger
1) The beginning of the fight with Zagdha, when the shadow druids un-wildshape, their bodies do that strange morphing/stretching business that sometimes happens when NPCs die, along with floating heads/necks.. Suitably scary of course, but probably a bug.
2) Going back to camp and switching Astarion for Wyll, I get sent to the phase spider nest rather than back to wherever I was when I camped. This is repeatable across multiple attempts and saves.
3) Despite killing that lying scumbag of a goblin boss at the windmill (and all his dirty little compatriots), the quest marker for hostile goblins quest remains. Yes i cut down the deep gnome.
4) Some of Wyll's interactions with Lae'zel do not have pauses- his initiation, her response, and his response all overlap in audio and text.
5) Destroying (some) war drums does not seem to prevent them from being used. In particular, the one just before the worg pits, and one of the ones near the priestess

stranger
stranger
Successfully pursuading Nettie that the Tadpole is dormant had me locked in the room anyways after she gave me the poison vial. Talking to her again repeated the same dialogue to persuade her again that the tadpole is dormant.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Regarding crashes related to Vulkan executable:

I was playing, until yesterday, with Radeon 10.8.1 and never experienced a single issue. Updated to 10.9.2 and I have my first crash with a Vulkan error at the battle outside the Druid Grove gate. Played a bunch since but no additional crashes.

The quest where Wyll wants the goblin knocked out so he can question him has an outcome, despite doing everything correctly (you also see the approval go up), where Wyll will say that he wanted him alive and not dead even tho he interrogated and got the answers he needed. I reloaded the sequence several times and tried different methods. Funnily, knocking him down with the knockdown action breaks the quest since the NPC will remain on the ground and the dialog can't proceed.. So currently the only way is to have him surrender after taking sufficient damage.

When the PC is sneaking the NPC cone of vision does not collide with z-axis, so it's possible for NPC to detect through a hill or other similar structure if your character is on the same z-level. Also this happens when you are on another level and clearly out of sight but still get stealth checked.

Page 13 of 46 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard