Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 46 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 45 46
O
stranger
stranger
O
the game keeps coming up with a warning every time you try to load saves that says the savegmae has detected tampering or corruption. "It is strongly advised that you do not continue on this save."

V
stranger
stranger
V
In the combat even with the goblins in front of the druid enclave, I charmed the bug bear, and it landed. I saw the spell effect/aura, but I did not gain control of the unit and it continued to attack targets friendly to me.

veteran
veteran
In The Underdark: characters are stuck very often - two times it was the bulette tunneling under them and suddendly there was a pause symbol on every character and nothing happened. had to reload. Now I'm at the Myconid colony and talked to the dwarf lady that wants you to find her husband and it happened again. I can't do anything and have to reload. I can't save and reload on teh exact same spot, because the problem stays.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
C
stranger
stranger
C
1) Short sword with "first blood" enhancement, which should deal additional 1d6 damage to a full-hp target, does not do this damage.
2) Rogue sneak attack deals 1d6x((Level -1)/2 + 1) and naturally multiplies result of 1d6 on the ((Level -1)/2 + 1) instead of rolling 1d6 ((Level -1)/2 + 1) times. The average is the same, but the dispersion is huge and makes the damage too random. On lvl 20 the only damage we would see now is 10, 20, .., 60.

Last edited by Czerka; 25/12/20 07:59 AM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Game Crash -

When: Loading a particular manual game-save from patch three. The save left off in the middle of a 'Turn Based, Non-Combat' while I was steal-thing through a Goblin Camp west of the Toll House. I loaded an auto-save from ~15 min prior and it loads fine. Something about that particular load is crashing the game I assume.

Attempted Fixes: Simply re-load the game, verify integrity of game files (Steam), moved game to SSD, updated video card drivers, ensured Steam is up-to-date

CPU: Ryzen 7 5600x
Videocard: Radeon 5700XT
RAM: DDR4 3800Mhz 16GB

M
stranger
stranger
M
Both of these bugs affect life domain cleric only, presumably because bless is a domain spell for them.

1. Bless level 2 should affect 4 targets, but only affects 3 ( Life domain only ).
2. Mystra's blessing buff is not granted when casting bless with staff of arcane blessing ( Life domain only ). This was tested both with the regular version of bless, as well as the bless provided by the staff.

stranger
stranger
I spoke to Mol before defeating the gobbo camp and said I might help her steal the idol. After defeating the goblins, I spoke with Mol at the grove again. I told her I didn't have the idol. She was like, "shoot, we could have sold that for a lot!" My journal updated saying "We decided to keep the idol for ourselves." Problem is, I never touched the idol and never intended to. I'm not keeping anything for myself - I simply changed my mind and decided not to steal it.

veteran
veteran
Underdark again: Brew is very buggy. He doesn't really lead you to the secret chamber with the rewards, he just ran past it and gets stuck. I found the chamber by accident and the quest updated.

Doctor Who
L
stranger
stranger
L
Hotfix 6 has removed a few cutscenes for me, including all of the ones after saving the druid grove. It's just people sitting down with text bubbles now.

stranger
stranger
Playing on a MacBook:

No post-Tiefling victory romance cut scenes (just sitting on bedrolls with dialogue bubbles). (as stated above)

When Gale tells you in camp about needing to eat magic, if you use your Ilithid powers during the conversation, the purple waves cover his face and the entire screen for the rest of the dialogue.

veteran
veteran
The whole dream sequences are pretty messed up - I only see grass for the most part, no characters.

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
In an attempt to access the overgrown ruins the camera shot up high and became almost unrensponsive. This happened right after clicking on the lockpick in my inventory and clicking on the door. I can only move the camera down and to the right with the S and D keys. Horizontal camera pan with the mouse works, as well as zoom. The camera is not above the characters however, and can't seem to reset it. It's a birdseye view of sorts but not looking straight down, rather the "normal" view but really high up. Kind of like a world builders view when wanting to look around.

Edit:
After analyzing it more I found out the camera movements with keys only go north and west. It also transcends terrain if high enough.

Last edited by Skeletonized; 11/01/21 05:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Skeletonized
In an attempt to access the overgrown ruins the camera shot up high and became almost unrensponsive. This happened right after clicking on the lockpick in my inventory and clicking on the door. I can only move the camera down and to the right with the S and D keys. Horizontal camera pan with the mouse works, as well as zoom. The camera is not above the characters however, and can't seem to reset it. It's a birdseye view of sorts but not looking straight down, rather the "normal" view but really high up. Kind of like a world builders view when wanting to look around.

Edit:
After analyzing it more I found out the camera movements with keys only go north and west. It also transcends terrain if high enough.

*Usually* if you double click a characters portrait your camera resets when it gets all wonky for future reference.

stranger
stranger
When encountering Auntie Ethel in her lair, sneaking to the control orb first, activating it, and then talking to Mayrina results in Ethel not spawning and Mayrina to be stuck without being able to actually talk to her.

Originally Posted by Halfdan306
When encountering Auntie Ethel in her lair, sneaking to the control orb first, activating it, and then talking to Mayrina results in Ethel not spawning and Mayrina to be stuck without being able to actually talk to her.

Ethel is actually there in this case, she's on the small wooden bridge close to the orb invisible and bugged. AOE's will reveal her but she likely won't attack back. However killing her should allow you to advance the quest with Mayrina. Sneaking into that encounter bugs out Auntie Ethel, if you want the real fight you have to walk in loud and proud.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Gloves of Power are supposed to impose Bane on the person the wearer attacks, but when I wear them, my character gets Bane when he attacks others.

G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by Wheelsonhogs
Gloves of Power are supposed to impose Bane on the person the wearer attacks, but when I wear them, my character gets Bane when he attacks others.
If you don't have the mark of the absolute, the gloves turn on you. That confused me at first, too - there should be a more obvious callout for that. A message that pops up the first time you attack with them that says "something about these gloves feels wrong to you" or something.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Bug report: The intimidation roll is 19 with a goal of 18 for the fail.

My character rolled a 19 with a goal of 18 to intimidate Brem to persuade him to release the artist but the graphics and the dialog was from a failed roll.

I had not seen the trapped people in the cave or the gnolls as part of the save the shipment quest.

stranger
stranger
The very first time you Go To Camp and End The Day, there is an animation after you click the bedroll. For my first five playthroughs, it has always been a glimpse of the top of the ruin next door, panning up to the sky. Which was weird - why show that? There's nothing there - but I didn't really think much of it.

THIS time - 6th time lucky? - the camera pan *started on the ground* and SHOWED ASTARION STALKING OFF INTO THE FOREST. Which TOTALLY makes sense, in light of what we learn later and is a brilliant clue!!! Then the camera pan continues up the ruin next door to the sky.

So please fix that so it always shows the complete animation, showing Astarion creeping off.

Originally Posted by CoffeeMinx
The very first time you Go To Camp and End The Day, there is an animation after you click the bedroll. For my first five playthroughs, it has always been a glimpse of the top of the ruin next door, panning up to the sky. Which was weird - why show that? There's nothing there - but I didn't really think much of it.

THIS time - 6th time lucky? - the camera pan *started on the ground* and SHOWED ASTARION STALKING OFF INTO THE FOREST. Which TOTALLY makes sense, in light of what we learn later and is a brilliant clue!!! Then the camera pan continues up the ruin next door to the sky.

So please fix that so it always shows the complete animation, showing Astarion creeping off.

I always saw that animation.

Maybe it's something with your PC? That maybe it loads the scene rather slowly, and that's why you missed the start of the scene?

Than Larian has to implement a check, that a scene should only play, when it is fully loaded.

Page 30 of 46 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard