stranger
stranger
Z
+1

F
stranger
stranger
F
others said most everything already. often times i cant even get the camera to move high enough to see an enemy rendered, no matter how high of terrain i move it over.

i would absolutely love a dedicated keybind for "grab/hold to pan camera". fixing the edge-panning would satiate this some, tho.

seemed to notice edge-panning working better if i enabled confine mouse to window (even if running borderless windowed/fullscreen), but having to 'fix' it so often by pressing wasd is getting tiring ._.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I second this request. The game looks fantastic. But it's really annoying not being able to fully look around. I want to look up, down, etc.

I play on the Stadia, and I've discovered that pushing down on R3 allows me to move the camera's perspective around (I don't know if PC or other platforms have a similar ability), but I can still only zoom and pan.

Last edited by Alright Upright; 11/10/20 08:30 PM.
addict
addict
When I was in camp I accidentally click the letter O on my keyboard and it when to overhead view. Now, I didn't zoom all the way out but maybe that's the overhead view and you can zoom out.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by jonn
I agree that it would be nice to have the option to disable cinematic conversations for most NPC's, to limit it to quest related or even main story dialogue?

That would be lovely. I'm not a fan of changing the player's perspective of the game.

If I had my way, none of the conversations would be cinematic.

journeyman
journeyman
Agree on the camera zoom needing to be further out. The graphics bug out right now and I am guessing that will be fixed but still.. can't see half of what's in the world and it's frustrating and looking up would be nice.

journeyman
journeyman
+1

J
stranger
stranger
J
I have to up vote this. I just want to look up. I mean more freedom than that would be great but at the very east I want to tilt the camera. I notice in fights I can't target some enemies because they are up on a cliff or something and I can't see them with the camera even though they are in range.

stranger
stranger
Hello. My first post here and I just wanted to add my support for this. I'm finding the camera quite frustrating.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
+1

It’s especially hard to see vertical elements like chandeliers or hanging rocks and such that can be used tactically.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Agree with the OP. Camera is right now the main issue of the game. We also need a good fixed camera option.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I switched the rotate camera buttons to Q and E like in Bannerlord and it works pretty well. The problem is that you can’t zoom out enough to orient yourself and the mimimap doesn’t align with the camera. However, try that button switch and see how you feel.

Mouse wheel in and out, and the home button returns to trail mode

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Fixed camera already exists, just hit O to go to tactical view.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Stray952
Fixed camera already exists, just hit O to go to tactical view.

Oh you mean 'look straight down on a 5 foot section of floor' view? Its terrible. Oh and before the "just zoom out" people, you cant if there is a ceiling.

Please just let us tilt the camera up and down .. its so annoying being forced to look down so much you cant see anything 20 feet in front of you

Last edited by Nabbs; 26/10/20 09:43 PM.

63% of all statistics are completely made up ~ Abraham Lincoln
S
stranger
stranger
S
[Linked Image]

Sorry for the pixelation from taking a picture of my monitor. They go through the trouble of texturing the sky, rendering clouds, and making such a beautifuly immersive world, but no way to look up and enjoy it without bugging the camera. I was even impressed with the leaves.

Last edited by Skyhopper; 26/10/20 10:28 PM. Reason: Changing photo link
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Skyhopper

Amazing.. I haven't been able to look at anything other than the ground

63% of all statistics are completely made up ~ Abraham Lincoln
+1

stranger
stranger
I totally hate the camera so much i stopped playing. This is such a game breaker for me. I would have expected a camera like XCOM1/2 at least. I know with Unreal engine games you can unlock a free camera with a console command, is this possible with this engine?

N
old hand
old hand
N
+1 to better camera. So much verticality and I can't even look up.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Nabbs

Please just let us tilt the camera up and down .. its so annoying being forced to look down so much you cant see anything 20 feet in front of you

With all the high ground stuff in the game it would have made much more sense to not have broken necks. So much stuff I miss due to not being to pan the camera up. I had to watch someone else play the game to realize there was a rock that could be shot down over the npcs outside the ruins. It barely shows on my screen.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard