Next Thread
Print Thread
#678741 07/10/20 02:09 PM
Xeris Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey all,

I just started playing so I'm hoping to find some bugs to report here and I found one already before I could even load up the game! Here's the rundown:

- Progressing through character creation without a name causes the screen to be "stuck" in the `Who do you dream of? What attracts you?` section without notifying you of a missing name input.
- After you select "Venture Forth" without a name, the game begins as soon as you input the first letter of the name.
- For example, if I press "Venture Forth" without a name and then go back to the previous screen and try to type "Andre" the game begins as soon as I type "A" and my character's name is now "A".

I believe this should be reproducible so hopefully an easy fix!

Best,
Andre

stranger
stranger
Haha yeah, the same thing happened to me. Now my chars name is E, and I decided to keep it. All mysterious and stuff.

stranger
stranger
To add to this as its similar in relation. If you go give your character a name first and say yes that names good, it shoots you over to the Who do you dream of? section with no way to go back and actually create your character. it will also force you to this screen if you cycle right with R1 past the last page. seems to be a break in the flow somewhere

Link Copied to Clipboard