Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beerdy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I created a warlock, but i can't tell that the invocations i picked are working, and now i can't even find where to see what i selected.

stranger
stranger
yeah, had that too. Thought they might be on the character sheet under the level when you chose them, but sadly not.

addict
addict
Happy to see I'm not the only one. I can't see my invocations anywhere and I picked the cast Mage Armor at will. No icon were added on the bar, yet the other party members had new spells on the hotbar after level up.

This is on a Great Old One Warlock. I read people see them on Wyll and he is Fiend or it's just a PC issue.

stranger
stranger
I got the Mage Armor spell in my spell bar, but I can't see anywhere to recover it should I ever accidentally pull it off the bar

stranger
stranger
Are you guys talking about the Spellbook? Press 'K' to bring up the spellbook where you'll find all Actions/Cantrips/Spells. I don't really know what 'Invocations' is so I might be wrong?

enthusiast
enthusiast
I just make screenshots of every detail when creating a character, but I guess that doesn't help here. Maybe for next time.
In case you don't have anything else, PRT Scrn keyboard key works and paste into an image editor to save, since Fraps can't capture BG3 DX11 mode.
I'm using GShade, which is a Reshade variant, to make screenshots, https://github.com/Mortalitas/GShade

Link Copied to Clipboard