Having played almost every CRPG I have opinions about the UI.
- Why is the Rogue's Sneak Attack something I have to select? If we're following tabletop rules then the Rogue only ever gets one attack - I never want Sneak Attack unselected.
- Why can't you show me an end point next to a monster instead of saying I can't occupy the same space? It leads to a lot of fiddly waving the pointer around to find a spot I can be in.
- Autosave after a battle. I walked past some fire and it killed me so I had to go through the whole battle tutorial again - when will I not want to autosave after a fight? Is there an option for this that I missed?
- Show the UI, don't tell. Maybe show and tell at the same time. Please flash the button you want me to click when you tell me about it, otherwise I have to hunt around for Jump when the game is telling me I need to Jump to be able to reach an area I can't reach anyway because it's the beta.
- Pathfinder Kingmaker is a long and tedious game - but it has a rather straightforward turn-based mode. You should try it! One of the nice things it does is automatically show the transition from a normal move to a Dash action if you select somewhere too far to move to. It does this by changing the dashed movement line from white to yellow and showing a break in the line. Why does it do this you ask? Don't you want the pretty dash animation every time you want to Dash? No, actually no I don't. I want to see exactly where I would be able to get to BEFORE I click on Dash and ruin my turn. It lets me play strategically and use Dash properly. I'm sorry if you spent a lot of time on the Dash animation, but smooshing the UI into one smooth whole is far superior.
- Do I want to walk into flames? No. No I don't think I do.
- If there's nothing left I can do then shouldn't the end turn button be highlighted?
The game is running incredibly badly on my beefy laptop but I think everyone else is already posting about bugs like models being stuck in the floor, edge scroll not working, the camera getting locked on the intellect devourer, lips not moving on low settings, and so on. Good luck with fixing the bugs and if you have time please consider the points I've made.