Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ti2sun Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have finished the Goblin Camp quest and killed all three leaders, but the story I took to get here was a little unconventional. Quite a few things have led up to this so I'm going to list all what I did.

1) I stole the idol from the Druids to sell off. This caused the Druids to attack everyone in the city. In the process, or as part of the story, Zevlor was killed.

2) Went to the Goblin Camp and snuck/deceived my way through to where I could get to the three leaders. Killed them. HOWEVER, I did not find and talk to Druid Halsin during this quest.

3) Went back to the Druid Grove and magically Druid Halsin is there saying he escaped during my commotion. Told me to talk to the remaining druid dude and celebrate before we talk more in the morning.

The issue is that apparently you are supposed to talk to Zevlor to trigger the next part....but he's dead. Someone else is standing in for him and I get the option to go celebrate, but when I go to my camp I see only my normal companions and when I rest.....I get no Druid Halsin to talk to me about the next steps.

I have gotten the information in other ways. Is that affecting the quest in anyway? That is to say, once you have the information it cuts off the rest? If so, then it would be best to go ahead and mark those quests as finished.

Long story short, the issue is that I can not continue on with the Druid Halsin quest line and it still tells me to talk to the Tiefling Leader and to get my rewards.....which I have, but it's not registering that I did.

journeyman
journeyman
When Zevlor died in my first Druid Cove end, both factions attacked me after celebrating. I think the bug is that he has to live for now.

Ti2sun Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
*sigh* all that progress.....

K
stranger
stranger
K
i freed the druid, killed all the goblins, and zevlor was alive on my side. But i cant trigger the celebration even though i say lets go to zevlor. i hit the rest button but it just sends me to the vanilla rest camp. tried teleporting to the camp but nothing changed

Link Copied to Clipboard