Hey,

I been putting together a list of some improvements I thought of so far whilst playing the game.

Combat
1. Remove area effect on Cantrips.
2. Enemies keep hitting downed companions, i get if humanoids do this (maybe if they see no one else or are really bloodthirsy), but creatures (<4 int) shouldn't.
3. Maybe be more limiting towards who can use scrolls/spells as to their classes.
4. Camera angles/overview when fighting on several different platforms of different height can be difficult.
5. Moving items between character inventories; as range, status or bonus action doesn't affect this it seems.
5,1. Ability to administer health potion to companion.
6. When starting combat mode (ie turnbased mode) without there being an actual fight - why roll initiative at the start of every new turn? If i want to change that let me manually restart this.
7. Ability to leave combat when enemies do not see you and you move away from them. Up to the DM i guess.. wink
- Say for instance that your party of four are fighting against two Minotaur. You down one of them and they get two of your companions. The two survivors are hidden far from the last mino, but cant break combat. Should they not be able to exit and return
later? Well i tried to get away for a while and then reloaded.

8.Reducing miss chance slightly, maybe making it optional.

Movement and party
1. Jumping as party not in combat mode needs to be addressed (if possible), in my opinion.
1,1. A workaround could be to holding shift and then pressing jump/sneak etc. top have all characters do the same.
1.2. Maybe break party when a character jumps alone up to a new platform.
- As if its possible for the party to access this area in any other way - moving your character will make the party move around to go that way (not always ideal)
2. Toggling between party member, if say one is stuck should not automatically make the rest move towards that character.
2,1. Toggling and then pressing to move could do the above.
3. Add smart movement, characters should not open new doors or move over fire to get somewhere when there are other options.
4. When venturing from a full camp with a character, maybe add a option to bring all party members?
5. Party formations, given.

Please add more if you can name them. Or if you think i should remove anything.

Last edited by joste89; 09/10/20 07:19 AM.