Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#680849 08/10/20 11:01 AM
Merek Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Windows, Steam Edition

I just received a potion of flying in the ruined tower and I'm wondering what do I do with it. I tried drinking it and haven't gained flight. Is there something i'm missing?

imgur link: https://imgur.com/F2Ntr9E

Edit: Could be a spoiler, added tag just in case.

Last edited by Merek; 09/10/20 05:44 AM.
stranger
stranger
Have you looked down in the section where you jump? When I summoned my raven familiar I noticed that 'fly' was an option in that section

veteran
veteran
Definitely a spoiler but a welcome one

Merek Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
@CorenDuchai,

Only the jump option is available, there is no fly option frown.

https://imgur.com/a/H3MFrai

Last edited by Merek; 09/10/20 05:43 AM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Have you pressed K to pull up your spells and seeing if it's in there somewhere? Innate/potion granted abilities will show up there too. I'd also double check all the icons, because it seems like some are reused for more obscure items/skills.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Merek
Windows, Steam Edition

I just received a potion of flying in the ruined tower and I'm wondering what do I do with it. I tried drinking it and haven't gained flight. Is there something i'm missing?

imgur link: https://imgur.com/F2Ntr9E

Edit: Could be a spoiler, added tag just in case.

Off topic a bit, but do you remember where you found the Tongue of Madness in the Ruined Tower? I've found the Timmask Spores, but after searching the whole tower, three times, I'm still missing the Tongue of Madness.

veteran
veteran
The only one who can really fly is gnome

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
enthusiast
enthusiast

Love and sausages xx
N
old hand
old hand
N
Originally Posted by Merek
@CorenDuchai,

Only the jump option is available, there is no fly option frown.

https://imgur.com/a/H3MFrai

But it must be a much better jump no? I guess you can jump on heights like the animals having this trait. Did you try jumping up, but a good distance? Cause the imp, for instance, can jump super high as a flying action.

Last edited by Nyanko; 14/10/20 10:44 AM.
K
K
@Rhend the tongue is the red mushroom in that room. the small ones in the dirt of the plot should be able to be interacted with. took me a while to find as well as I was looking at the shelves like the spores.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Kraydenvar
@Rhend the tongue is the red mushroom in that room. the small ones in the dirt of the plot should be able to be interacted with. took me a while to find as well as I was looking at the shelves like the spores.

That may be why I'm missing them, for some reason, there is no small ones there. =/ Thank you for replying though =)

K
K
the small ones should be in the dirt, with the taller ones. sort of looks like a red succulent. Game is updating for me right now, but I can see if I can get a screencap later

K
K
Originally Posted by Rhend

That may be why I'm missing them, for some reason, there is no small ones there. =/ Thank you for replying though =)

if you go to the top and press alt near the desk you should be able to pick up a ring of guiding light which will open the basement which has some tongues and spores in it.

B
stranger
stranger
B
any idea how to fix the power generator? is it fixable? a crafting window opens but nothing i do will get anything to populate into the crafting window. i assumed it would be the broken machinery pieces i found upstairs but ... no worky.

stranger
stranger
Go outside and pick one of the no-magic flowers and add it

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Loki Gromril

yeah i tired that too. i think my crafting might be bugged out. i havent been able to make any tables work either

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Bodger

yeah i tired that too. i think my crafting might be bugged out. i havent been able to make any tables work either

If it gets exposed to air it withers, you need to make sure youre putting a full bloom in it. No other tables work in the game except in the druid grove where you put the missing wolf tablet in.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Orbax
Originally Posted by Bodger

If it gets exposed to air it withers, you need to make sure youre putting a full bloom in it. No other tables work in the game except in the druid grove where you put the missing wolf tablet in.

The umm, smelting one in the Underdark under the Blighted Village works using the Sussar Bark and either a dagger or great sword. No other weapon will work with the bark yet.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R

if you go to the top and press alt near the desk you should be able to pick up a ring of guiding light which will open the basement which has some tongues and spores in it.

Thank you, I eventually got some. I had to reroll back to an earlier save and went in there. For some reason they were bugged out and not there on my latest save. Just lost a few hours but it's all good now. =)

L
journeyman
journeyman
L

The umm, smelting one in the Underdark under the Blighted Village works using the Sussar Bark and either a dagger or great sword. No other weapon will work with the bark yet.

Sickle should work, as your "Blueprints" are for Greatsword, Dagger, and Sickle only.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard