B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Orbax
Originally Posted by Bodger
Originally Posted by Loki Gromril
Go outside and pick one of the no-magic flowers and add it

yeah i tired that too. i think my crafting might be bugged out. i havent been able to make any tables work either

If it gets exposed to air it withers, you need to make sure youre putting a full bloom in it. No other tables work in the game except in the druid grove where you put the missing wolf tablet in.

ok so couple thoughts/questions then - do you double click or drag to put the flower in the machine? i couldnt do either. and 2nd - i couldnt make the wolf tablet work either. same issue. i just figured it was a bug and ran in through the poison cloud.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Bodger

ok so couple thoughts/questions then - do you double click or drag to put the flower in the machine? i couldnt do either. and 2nd - i couldnt make the wolf tablet work either. same issue. i just figured it was a bug and ran in through the poison cloud.

Click the machine, click the empty space on the right once it open up, it pops your inventory up then should be able to double click the item in the inventory or drag it over to the spot (think the click works best). Just make sure its in the inventory of the person actually using it. I haven't seen any other workstation bugs in the forums so hopefully its just being finicky. I know Ive had to mess with it a few times to be like "ah, there it goes"

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Rhend

The umm, smelting one in the Underdark under the Blighted Village works using the Sussar Bark and either a dagger or great sword. No other weapon will work with the bark yet.

Forgot about that one! Cheers

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
B
stranger
stranger
B
yeah no go. gotta be a bug. im doing exactly everything youve pointed out. wont let me do either double click or drag. im slow sometimes but i didnt think i was this slow. lol. i have reported it. thanks for confirming my problem.

M
stranger
stranger
M
That potion gives you 60feet movement distance, not flight

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard