Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#681597 08/10/20 05:26 PM
Meeshe Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hey guys I was wondering what people thought of the dice rolling in the game. I like it, its kind of fun, but Im wondering how it will be 100 hours into the game and on the 3rd playthough. smile The roll 20 critical hit especially. It totally blocks the screen and over the top. that can be a good thing in moderation but not all the time. Maybe Im being nitpicking. I do like the rolling of the dice, and don't think it slows down the game too much, just wondering what others think.

old hand
old hand
I keep failing things that only need a roll of a 5 a lot more than they succeed.

This should improve a lot once we have bards.

Meeshe Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
LOL yea RNG is frustrating for sure, but I meant the graphics on the screen. I like clicking "roll" and watching the dice do its thing, but just wonder if everyone thinks it will get boring. And if the roll 20 crit hit animation should be toned down.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Meeshe
Hey guys I was wondering what people thought of the dice rolling in the game. I like it, its kind of fun, but Im wondering how it will be 100 hours into the game and on the 3rd playthough. smile The roll 20 critical hit especially. It totally blocks the screen and over the top. that can be a good thing in moderation but not all the time. Maybe Im being nitpicking. I do like the rolling of the dice, and don't think it slows down the game too much, just wondering what others think.

My thoughts exactly. I like it at the moment, but think I’ll probably want an option to turn it off later.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard