Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nyanko Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
My main character is always starting combat with the bane effect on her even though she's the first one to act? It is normal? Could it be an item bug? Cause I have 'Gloves of power' equiped and it should inflict bane on enemies when I strike them.

stranger
stranger
If you read description on those gloves, they work for the faithful, but you get punished if you're not a believer.

N
Nyanko Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Ah ok thanks!

stranger
stranger
Need to figure out how to get them to work effectively... by the phrasing, would that mean a Cleric would be able to use them without being inflicted themselves?

stranger
stranger
I do not wear these gloves or any absolute gear for that matter and I am always getting bane on me. I had Shadowheart heal me and even she gave me bane.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Does Shadowheart have that absolute shield or gear? Some of those modify the behavior of heal/bless. So if she casts on someone who is not branded by the absolute, then it becomes bane.

How to get the gear to work:
You need to be branded with the absolute's mark in the goblin camp. If you talk to the priestess she'll offer to brand you. The brand is there after you kill her too - but I haven't tried to brand myself/party members, not sure if that's possible.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Omg thank you guys so much, I couldn't figure out why I had Bane every round on my cleric!

Link Copied to Clipboard