Hi Larian Support,
First of all, just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the early access for Baldur's Gate III! Thank you for all the dedication and hard work it took to get us here! As it is still EA I am sure there are lots of things to work on, but I am having lots of fun exploring and questing with what we do have available so far.
In playing the game, I ran into a few quest related weirdness and then one issue that I believe is a true bug (unless it is some plot-related aspect I am yet unaware of) and wanted to report it in case others are having it as well and it can get checked out at some point.
My quest details for 'Save the Refugees' (sorry, quite long):
1) I entered the Grove and helped defend against the goblins. Upon entering, Zevlor told me about the druids wanting to seal the grove and asked me to talk to Kagha. I did not.
2) I met Wyll, who suggested I should help kill the goblins to clear the way for the Tieflings. I agreed.
3) At this point I was exploring the Grove further and found the Goblin Sazza. I freed her and snuck her out the back passage (the one behind a stone door with a connection to Nettie's library area, where you enter into a poison cloud area). I then continued to escort her to the goblin camp.
4) She led me all the way to the drow Minthara at the back of the goblin camp. I convinced Minthara to spare Minthara but Sazza told Minthara the location of the grove. I think I accepted the quest 'Destroy the Grove' here.
5) After this dialogue I explored the goblin camp and met the Goblin Priestess Gut. I agreed to everything she said, including the brand of the Absolute, and taking her potion to help heal me. When I woke up the unknown character had killed Priestess Gut and her bodyguard.
6) I then proceeded to engage everyone in the goblin camp in combat or kill them from a distance/stealth. In the process I killed Spike (for Wyll's companion quest) and Dror Ragzlin.
7) The only person I didn't kill was Druid Halsin, whom I found locked up and rescued. He told me to get ahead of the goblins and stop them to defend the Grove, and to meet him there. My journal here said "The goblins are leaving for the Grove. If we defeat them, the roads will be safe enough for the tieflings to travel."
8) I could no longer fast travel back to the druid grove at this point (it disappeared) so I traveled to the blighted village waypoint and walked east from there. I went around and went back to the hidden passage behind the stone wall that leads back to the prison as I was confronted in battle when approaching the front gate.
9) When I entered this way, all the residents/tieflings/druids of the Grove were highlighted red as enemies and would engage in battle, but could not be killed despite reaching 0 HP. They also did not engage in combat when I walked directly in their lines of sight.
10) I made my way down to the sacred pool area and found Kagha, the archdruid. She did engage in battle upon seeing me. Many clerics or other druids were also engaged but did not actually participate in the battle. I don't know what area they were in but they seemed to be in a different area.
11) Upon defeating Kagha, the battle ended and I headed up the cliff using a lever-operated lift. There I returned to the main Grove gate entrance and was engaged in battle by the three Tieflings guarding there, including Zevlor. In the middle of this fight all the goblins showed up as allies, including Minthara.
12) After defeating Zevlor, the battle ended and Minthara had a dialogue with me to open the gate. I did not, and instead I threw oil barrels down at the clustered goblins and started a battle with all the goblins and MInthara.
13) I killed all goblins and allies except MInthara, who was standing at the back on top of a rock. When I got MInthara down to 0 HP, nothing happened. Minthara continued to heal, fight, attack the gate, and resurrect dead allies.
14) I left the battle by retreating back to the sacred pool area which ended combat. Upon returning, Minthara is marked as an ally again but still has 0 HP.
***Apologies for the long description, I wasn't sure if there was something earlier in the quest progression that was the issue. Basically, Minthara can't be killed even when getting them to 0 HP in battle.**** A brief search for Minthara on the bug report forums here turned up multiple issues with not being able to interact as well.
Please let me know if I can provide anything else to help diagnose!