Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 41 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 40 41
stranger
stranger
Hello,
i think i found a bug yesterday that was verry annoying for me
I have a Dwarf level 4 and i have added the Mastery Great Weapon (Schwere Waffen in German). My Hero uses a great Axe. After i added the Mastery Great Wepons the probability of hittin my opponent has gone down massvie.

The Mastery should help to hit bedder with Great Weapons !!! so this is a Bug i think.

Kind Regards Duncan

I
stranger
stranger
I
Agree with so much of what's been said previously. Larian should play Pathfinder Kingmaker and borrow some ideas about fatigue, carrying capacity, day/night cycle etc.

Familiars. Why can't my Raven fly over water, fly up to any height? Why does my Raven provoke a battle when getting too close? It's just a bird flying past.
Sent an imp into the goblin camp. The invisible imp smashed a rum bottle for a laugh and then went invisible again. The whole camp went hostile. God that was so boring waiting for them all to say 'going stomp you...' over and over. Is there any way to break off combat? Why can't the Imp or Quasit do anything, e.g. steal, pick things up, drop stuff, put poison in the wine?

If a character is sneaking/invisible they shouldn't trigger a cut scene.

Put crate in lit furnace. Didn't catch fire.

Disguise self spell. Why can't I disguise myself as a goblin, boss goblin, etc.

When I'm in the goblin camp and I'm not an enemy, why can't I drink the booze?

The camera is really annoying when there's a battle. Always zooming around inside of buildings etc. It's nauseating.

Music. Get rid of all DOS:2-like music. I hate that whistle/flute thing going on.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Originally Posted by Duncan_Idaho
Hello,
I have a Dwarf level 4 and i have added the Mastery Great Weapon (Schwere Waffen in German). My Hero uses a great Axe. After i added the Mastery Great Wepons the probability of hittin my opponent has gone down massvie.

The Mastery should help to hit bedder with Great Weapons !!! so this is a Bug i think.

Kind Regards Duncan

This is actually not a bug (if I understand correctly) the GWM grants you an increase to damage at the cost of hitchance (+10 damage, -5 Attack).
Imagine making an especially heavy blow. But while swinging you also telegraph your attack making it easier to evade. You can toggle the "heavy attacks" on the far right of your hotbar, where your reactions are listed as well.

(Also I think the 2d6 from a Great-Hammer average greater damage then the 1d12 from the axe, so I for one stuck with the Hammer. Just my opinion)

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Yerdiss
A few potential bugs I noticed:
* Great Weapon Master's description does not rule out heavy ranged weapons like the heavy crossbow, yet it is not applied on the heavy crossbow.

I don’t know the exact wording used in the game (don’t have it on hand at the moment), but in the Player’s Handbook, it’s worded: “Before you make a melee attack with a heavy weapon that you are proficient with...”

Originally Posted by Duncan_Idaho
Hello,

Kind Regards Duncan

As above, I don’t know the exact wording of Great Weapon Master in the game, but it has the same effect as in basic D&D: you take -5 to hit with your attack rolls, and gain +10 to your damage. However, in D&D, you can choose when to use it, so I think it should be a toggle. Check the wording you have, and if it’s confusing, maybe try using the Feedback link in the launcher to ask them to update the German translation so that it makes more sense smile

K
stranger
stranger
K
I apologize if any duplication of existing public wishes interferes with the final summarize, I hope this is not the case. I walkthroughed early access a couple of times soon after the early access release, and the list of comments was compiled at that time, and now there are so many things that, unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to check everything, but I would like to contribute to the progress of development.
Here's what I identified for myself in the process of walkthrough (the order of the points is not responsible for their importance):
I. What about appearance:
* I would like not only more different appearance of the armor (for example, by the type of alignment good-evil and law-chaos), but also the ability to customize the type of armor without sacrificing stats. For example, the appearance of all found armor is preserved and can be applied to any other armor. The same goes for colors. For the sake of realism, this could be done only by the type of armor, for example: heavy armor can only be replaced by a heavy one. The same can be done with weapons.
* In addition to the previous note - options for hiding helmet, shield, cloak, etc.
* I would like to have a choice of how exactly the weapon will be worn: back, belt, and for something, such as staves, use as a walking stick. Shield - hand/back. Or, if it turns out to be too difficult, then make a more logical position - two-handed on the back, one-handed on the belt.
* In addition to increasing the different options for customizing the face, I would also like to be able to customize the body - physique, height, hairline, tattoos, scars, variations for non-human races (tieflings, githyanki). It will also be especially true for dragonborns, which are very different in terms of both physique and scales.
* Make the jump less "obvious". In humanoid creatures, many jumping situations look simply caricatured and spoil the seriousness and realism of what is happening.
* It is worth introducing options for facial expressions (although it is clear how difficult this process is), because the one that the main character use now is suitable only for a clearly not evil and not particularly brave character. Any monk, paladin or barbarian (at least in their stereotypical form) will look ridiculous with such facial expressions.
II. Gameplay:
* Speaking character problem - the option of both choosing a character during dialogue and using his abilities through lines of dialogue are both good. An example of the second option - in Pathfinder Kingmaker, dialogue checks often use the best values ​​in the party, and in book episodes, you can choose who will take the action.
* Give it possible to perform "blue" actions as the not bonus action, if there is no bonus action, but at the same time without the ability to perform them 2 times per turn. That is, they should be able to be performed once per turn by any of the actions (action or bonus action).
* Disconnect the disengage action with the jump (the jump action does not always work correctly, and in general it is ridiculous to always jump to disengage), and make them actions intead of bonus actions (and return the rogue bonus action for them). It is especially unclear why the enemies can simply activate the disengage, but the PС cannot.
* Food and drink as a way to restore hits - very nice! But I would prefer that the characters only had this opportunity outside of combat.
* When a character has 2 weapons in his hands, the attack is made with both. Is this a double hit or just animation? It is better to add a button to hit with one or two in the reaction panel - thereby spending only the action of action + bonus action.
* Take at least 2-3 short rests or add circumstances for them. For example, completing 2 fights unlocks an additional short rest.
* Something to do with "Not enough space". Sometimes it really interferes with jumping and movement, although apparently there is no interference.
* After the end of the fight PC unconscious must automatically make death saving throws, or automatically stand up. Another option is that the turn-based mode should not be turned off at the end of the battle, until the player turns it off or raises all PCs.
* Make enemies less aggressive towards unconscious PCs - it is very annoying when enemies deliberately try to kill your characters endlessly. Better to make the ressurect scrolls more rare, and don't let the characters die as often.
* In addition to the previous note - I would prefer to remove the ressurect scrolls altogether, leaving it possible to ressurect the PC in the camp with the help of an camp assistant. Or make scrolls as rare as possible.
* Switching weapons will use the bonus action.
* Let reading books will not give negative reaction from the NPC.
* If possible, it would be great to add the ability to include a field of squares / hexes for a better understanding of distances.
III. Possible system problems:
* With a large number of variables, some enemies think over their turn for a very long time, and sometimes they can just miss it after a long thought.
* Surprised should be triggered on the entire party if it is near the one who inflicts a sneak strike.
* At the moment, the received feats are not shown on the character sheet, the same applies to some class abilities (such as the warlock's invocations).
IV. Interface
* Sorting inventory. The DOS2 variant would be a great solution.
* The maximum possible description of everything - from the abilities in the character creation window to the action of all items and their abilities. Spells, character abilities - all this requires the most detailed description of the principle of action without double interpretation. Based on this, the character sheet should be as detailed as possible.
* Character progress must be detailed both in the character creation window and in the level up window. A good example is Pathfinder Kingmaker.
* It may be worth making a couple more interface options for players to try. I will not say that the existing one is good enough. As a basis - interesting, but no more.
V. Progress of events
* I'll write on the example of the story with Astarion. In two walkthroughs, only in the second (evil) walkthrough I faced the scene of Astarion's attempt to drink the blood from my character. And that was the only scene that clear explained who Astarion was. Nevertheless, both walkthroughs I encountered with companions' conversations (which occur while moving around the map) with Astarion about who he is and the peculiarities of his existence. This drives you into a stupor and spoils the harmony of the narrative. Things like this should have triggers. If I have't know that Astarion is a vampire, then there should not mention anything about it until I know about it from him. Either make the identify of companions easier, at least the basic lowdown, or make the trigger system stricter.
Vi. Difference from DnD5
* The use of two spells per turn (action and bonus action) - great! Don't listen to conservatives.
* Abilities for weapons are also great. But make them automatically recover after combat so that you can use them once per battle. Or make use of the number of characteristic modificator (Strength or Dexterity) + level value (1 or 1/2).
* You do well with rule additions, but please do not reshape races and classes in their distinctive little things. As an example - don't take 2 additional skills from half-elves, and from a rogue his expertise. And do something with the Warlock Great Old One's telepathy trait, it's very important.
In general, I would like to say thank you so much for your work! You've already done the unthinkable, and I'm sure you can do it even better with the help of the community!

D
stranger
stranger
D
Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but... More tool tips for us lowly stadia controller users. Not all of us are hard core know it alls about 5e. We need the extra information. smile

T
stranger
stranger
T
Rogue focued feedback(yea ill just post it here as well)
Some things that I found strange about the rogue implementation(and some suggested fixes)
Problems:
1) Sneak attack is a SEPARATE button somehow. This feels very strange as suddenly I can't sneak attack of opportunity, it doesn't trigger when using a bonus action attack. It just feels like it doesn't work(especially on ranged attacks)
2) At level 3 sneak attack still deals only a d6. Just...just why its not like rogue actually deals a lot of damage why would you nerf it even further?
3) No expertise
4) nerf to cunning action by giving everyone access to disengage as a bonus action.

Rogue has no place as a character and is every way is just a worse fighter. I hope you will reconsider some of these decisions.
Fixes:
1) Make sneak attack apply automatically to other attacks and work like a passive(should be in the same hotbar as attack of opportunity because it only applying to 1/3rd of what it should really makes no sense)
2) At level 3 just add back in the extra d6 sneak attack and rogue go hand in hand and nerfing sneak attack is very lackluster and makes hitting with the one attack even less meaningful
3) I can understand not having expertise in the game or at least not at level 1 but not giving the rogue expertise means that outside of combat he is just a urchin background. I hope we can see a implementation of expertise as it is important for rogue to not lose the skill monkey aspect of it.
4) buff rogue kit a little by for example: giving when you use bonus action dash also disadvantage on attacks of opportunity against them.

Rogue bugs:
Sneak attack doesn't always trigger from ranged attacks even when you have advantage(and with doesn't always trigger I mean doesn't trigger)
You can go into turn based mode click stealth. And pickpocket now it doesn't matter how far away you are at the end of your movement you can pickpocket resulting in stealing stuff from npc's miles away.

General bugs:
Somehow even on small enemies I can be in a situation where I can't hit with my melee attack but my range attack is still at disadvantage.
Walking around a enemy to flank better often results in attacks of opportunity even tho there is no tighter line to take.
When clicking to attack a enemy a bit away and you move to attack that target but before then you get hit by a attack of opportunity you retain the movement but the action is lost.

extra:
Is there a more accessible way to give feedback to the devs then this? Something...less arcane? Something where I don't need to roll history in order to remember how this works

And I agree with @Klavier disengage should be a action

addict
addict
[Character Creation]:

- Let us choose our starting gear (within reason of course) and customize it's appearance, e.g. color or choice of appearances

- Let our background choice have more impact, such as defining additional starting gear or perhaps choosing a bond (as in the PHB).

- Don't apply the [baldurian] tag to every custom character, it doesn't even remotely make sense to have it when you took the outlander background for example. It would be a nice addition if we could actually choose between a few regions to call home.

[Classes & Rules]:

- Disengage, hide and shove need to be changed into actions, otherwise the rogue and monk classes lose part of what makes them special. Rogues should then get them correctly as bonus actions with their level 2 Cunning Actions feature and monks get disengage and dash as a bonus action for their Ki: Step of the Wind feature.

- Shove should also be an action and it needs to be more limited in how far you can shove a creature.

- Advantage/disadvantage should be harder to gain

- Rogues need their expertise feature, it's a big part of their class identity and not having it limits them in social interactions.

- I'd increase the number of short rests to at least 2, preferably 3 and allow for a long rest only after a certain number of short rests were taken. Allowing a long rest after every encounter feels just wrong.

Rolls: I'd like to see fewer "surprises" (negative results for high probability rolls) on lower difficulties. Assuming something like Easy -- Normal -- Core -- Hard, I'm fine with genuine randomness on Core and Hard difficulties, making that gameplay available to players for whom a genuine D&D experience is important, but sparing folks who envision their character taking a player rather than dice chosen route through the game lots of reloads.

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
The evil path is too hard to find. It is easy to get into conflict with the goblins without finding the option to ally with them.
The whole absolute path seem disjointed and could do with a few encounters pointing the player towards it.
There is a lack of reward for the player in siding with the goblins. The followers of the absolute should explain why the players group should learn to control the tadpole instead of getting rid of it. The True-Souls being unaware of their tadpoles makes little sense considering what happened after the death of Edowin. Something similar is likely to have been noticed by them earlier

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
P
stranger
stranger
P
I had kind of a funny bug, not sure if it is replicable, but I will post it here in case it is. I was sneaking around, doing some rogue stuff, trying to pickpocket the tiefling overlooking the githyanki squad, and she caught me because I stepped right in front of her in the process. She became hostile, so I attacked her and shoved her into the githyanki, and it briefly played that cutscene of the dragon flying away that happens after you finish speaking with the kithrak. But the bridge had never been exploded. So I used the Vanish in Shadows skill from my hood, and snuck around to have a look, and the Flaming Fist were all gone, there was a whole bridge, and it skipped the whole conversation Lae'zel has with them, I was also able to easily get a surprise attack and kill the gith as a result.

E
Est Offline
stranger
stranger
E
Just started playing the early access game, so this is all relatively early feedback - and a lot of what I want to say has been said already, going over this thread and the forum, so rather than reiterate a lot of that I'll just give what I've noticed so far.

Note for context: I'm playing a Seldarine Drow Cleric of Selune, kinda of the neutral good/true neutral variety since I play them as growing up in the Underdark and understanding that sometimes you gotta do bad things. This is significant since it does impact on the dialogue options, and of course characters assuming she's a Lolth-sworn... except she's corrected them already earlier in conversation.

In fact that's largely the type of feedback I have to give! There's a lot of conversational/quest bugs and issues I want to address, which unfortunately can take some enjoyment out of the best part of the game for me and I hope Larian is already aware of, but nevertheless. i.e. Sometimes when given what is clearly a 'Drow' option, the brackets are blank. Like so: "1. [ ] ..." Also, in a dialogue with Auntie Ethel I got the [Human] option despite not playing a human character.

Additionally, the game does NOT like it when you are completing a quest with a character that is not the main/player character. For instance, in the Rescuing the Grand Duke questline at Waukeen's Rest, I split my party up between my PC and Wyll. I used my PC to rescue the man in the room opposite of the Councilor, and Wyll to rescue the Councilor. I should then move onto the next stage of the quest after the cinematic, right? Wrong. Wyll did not say anything or confirm anything to the Councilor, and then the quest appeared lost/gone from my list. Not even marked as failed/incomplete. Except... after I rested, Wyll basically had a conversation with the PC about how the quest failed? Because we failed to save the characters? But we did! So that's in need of a dire fix.

Another quest with issues is the Missing Shipment. I was only able to complete it after taking a long rest when I saved the agents. This needs to be better indicated, because I thought it was possible then agents ran off with the chest and went through a rigamarole of trying to steal it in another save, etc. Another good indication for quest/storyline purposes would be to empathize Auntie Ethel's involvement with the Absolute Cult, because it came out of nowhere I had that quest completed because things turned violent with her (after fighting the Gnolls).

I feel like The Devil questline should also be indicated as completed/failed after you tell one or the other characters that they're 'On their own', among others. Refusal to engage a quest implies failure to me.

This is probably coming in a future update, but changing the location of quest markers on a map - especially when a group disappears from a location would be super. See: The Githyanki Warriors. I actually needed to prod Lae'Zel further for how to complete that quest too, so more guidance on what you need to do in the Quest Journal there would be appreciated.

Another big issue/bug is that sometimes character story progression just... appears out of sync/nowhere. For instance, I met Raphael before Astarion divulged he was a vampire and explained his master Cazador to me, which made some of what he said about Raphael very random/appear as though he already talked about Cazador. Shadowheart, too, has not talked to my character about Shar but my quest journal has updated with that stage quest saying that she has for some reason. And I feel like she should have more to say to my character as a Cleric of Selune?

Otherwise: Basic inventory, map, character selection improvements, etc that have been mentioned would be much appreciated. Despite all these issues, I am having fun with this game because it does FEEL a lot like a BG story - and if I saw more drawing on the mechanics of the original BGs too, that'd be stellar for me. This is also one of the few games I'm genuinely considering a evil playthrough, after seeing how much and how interesting it is to play as a Drow-assumed-evil too.

veteran
veteran
SUGGESTION/FEEDBACK ABOUT (BONUS) ACTION.

Actually the bonuses actions are really powerfull and not really a part of "usual" D&D mechanics.
They also visualy decrease the feeling you're in the reality of the FR and the tactical value of the game.

EXEMPLES / FEEDBACK

* Jumping in combats (disengage for ennemies) is really powerfull.
=> AOO are useless
=> It's too easy to backstab
=> The rogue is powerfull but everyone can backstab as much as him
=> Jumping allow you to reach ennemies you wouldn't be able to reach if you just walk.

* Dipping is really powerfull, easy and strange because it's not really how things work in D&D and in the FR.
* The role of melee characters, especially warrior is decreased when it comes to hold enemies or preventing them from advancing/retracting. They often have to walk / cheese jump a lot during combats.
* The synergy between companions actually doesn't really exists or are very limited.

Jumping and dipping (as surfaces - for another thread) are not really tactical choices. Actually this is how the game work and these actions are really usual.
Anyway there are many gameplay mechanics that have consequences on the general balance of the game and that decrease the feeling of D&D / FR / BG.

The goal of this suggestion is to increase to tactical value of the game, to increase the FR feeling, to increase the D&D feeling, to increase the BG feeling and to increase the balance of the game.

SUGGESTION OF MODIFICATIONS

=> Disengage become a specific action for everyone and become a bonus action for specific classes (i.e cunning rogue level 2)
=> Jumping while engaged is not possible anymore
=> Jumping correctly reduce the movements (if you can jump more than move, you don't have movement left after you jump).
=> Hide is an action except for specific classes (i.e cunning rogue lvl 2)
=> Dipping is an action and only possible if you have specific and component in your inventory
=> Help became a bonus action for specific classes (i.e cunning rogue level 2)

SUGGESTION OF NEW BONUS ACTION

=> Prone is a new bonus action available if you're engaged in melee
==> Dexterity check VS ennemy AC
==> Beautifull and immersive combat animation
===> Success : The ennemy fall on the ground for 1 turn. He loose his bonus action on the next turn to get back on his feet. While on the ground, everyone has a +2 bonus to attack roll.
===> Failure : You suffer -1 AC for the next attack against you

=> "flip side with opponent" is a new bonus action - use your bonus action to move behind your opponenent
==> Dexterity check VS ennemy AC (proficiency bonuses for specific classes. I.E cunning rogue lvl 2)
==> Beautifull and immersive combat animation
===> Success : you are behind the opponent. You have the backstab bonus.
===> Failure : Malus to your next action.

Keep in mind that I don't know every D&D mechanics. Sometimes I wrote that something ask a "dexterity check" but maybe another roll is more accurate.
Sometimes I wrote "+2 to attack roll", but maybe it's not the best solution to balance the game.

Keep also in mind that this is a suggestion list, I'm not saying this is perfect.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 03/11/20 11:09 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
journeyman
journeyman
Graphics are outstanding. My computer meets all of the recommended requirements, but my video card Nvidia GT 740 doesn't meet minimum requirements. First game that I've tried that has had Vulkan available. Auto-detect put my video settings on ultra high for Vulkan and DirectX11, but even dumbed down to the lowest settings with DirectX11 there can be a lot of stuttering. BG3 is very playable for me with the lowest through medium video settings. It's tempting to go with the ultra high settings, but the stuttering can get pretty bad. My video card definitely needs an upgrade, but it should be very usable once some optimization gets patched in.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Asderuki
sliced for emphasis

It would be nice for journal option "show on map" to work, because it doesn't work for me now.
What I would like to see is more makers on the map, not just area and quest, but locations and specific buildings, exits from areas aaand maby more important npcs?
What I would like to see is a bit more verbal reactions from our companions like with Loviathar priest scene. Simply to give a little bit more feel into dialogs.

I know its early days and I'm hoping for crafting/cooking options with all these potatoes & meat and cauldrons to set up to cook meals at camp and
make potions in camp, with all the plants we can gather.

Also ++ on the camera up option. Camera being unconnected from the party is sometimes good sometimes annoying as I don't know how to reconnect it until we do a port in a doorway or location from waypoints.

battles: in some places we aggro the area and in some places we aggro a smaller subsection. example goblin camp, can kill the 4 that aggro with gut and move to the next place worg pens we just aggro the pen that's great kill the drow just fine, go for ragror and poof whole place. including out side where no one bothers with you if you just kill gut and the drow.

crusty 61 lifetime gamer. Have some understanding of the building of games, really admire the artistry.
apprentice
apprentice
I see that pretty much all the main talking points from all the other threads are located here. I also notice the thread was started by a forum admin, however, I would still like to see an actual Larian employee/dev comment on the community suggestions. I do appreciate the forum admin addressing the community, but it would be nice to know that these concerns are being heard by the devs themselves.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Agrippa
Graphics are outstanding. My computer meets all of the recommended requirements, but my video card Nvidia GT 740 doesn't meet minimum requirements. First game that I've tried that has had Vulkan available. Auto-detect put my video settings on ultra high for Vulkan and DirectX11, but even dumbed down to the lowest settings with DirectX11 there can be a lot of stuttering. BG3 is very playable for me with the lowest through medium video settings. It's tempting to go with the ultra high settings, but the stuttering can get pretty bad. My video card definitely needs an upgrade, but it should be very usable once some optimization gets patched in.

I have the same problem - my graphic card is the only thing that doesn't exceed the recommended. I mentioned this in some feedback I sent them through the launcher, and they told me that they're going to be doing some optimization during EA to bring down the specs and give folks like us a better play experience.

addict
addict
-Combat speed - Certain fights take too long( goblin camp being the main offender). Add "simultaneous actions" for AI.

If we have 3 enemies, 2 allies, and 3 enemies then 2 groups of enemies can perform their actions on the same time. Giving us more time to play instead of watching the AI struggle. Possible issues with fight readability could be solved through the combat log.

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=703440&page=1

- More visibility for loot:
Right now certain items can "get lost" on the ground with all those text pop-ups. Pressing alt could highlight the items you can pick-up.

-Hide enemy levels.
The "Examine " option provides enough information to prepare for combat. Showing their levels is immersion-breaking.

-Identifying items: It needs to be in the game. Together with lore description for rare items.

It's not present in EA, while being a quite huge part of the game in previous BG's. Justifies the need for certain classes and stats. Reading the lore description of the more " rare" items is part of the gameplay and makes identifying a bit less of a "labour". Same as discovering notes about the lore. One way to convey information about the lore.

-UI -> Selecting team members:We need a way to select team members by dragging our mouse ingame.

Limiting it to chaining-unchaining makes it difficult to manage. TB during exploration solves this issue on paper, but speaking of QoL it would be a huge improvement for PC gamers.

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=707370&page=1

-UI ->Spells and consumables need to have separate toolbars.

Spells on different levels get cluttered with consumables in the bar, making it hard to manage.

More interactions with your team:
1) Characters speak mainly in camp, ignoring all the events happening around them during adventures(the whole party watching you while you're being attacked by Astarion for instance).

2) More in-combat voice lines? (On a crit, on hit, on miss, on damage taken, on status?)

-Rolling stats( vs point buy) :
Gambling your stats is one more gameplay feature for those who play BG3 in the character creation screen.

-Dynamic day/night cycle: Multiple threads, the main argument right now speaking for implementation is immersion.
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=728467

-Characters portraits:
Add the possibility to import personalized 2d portraits instead of the ones rendered based on the 3d character? Mostly a request based on preferences of old BG fans.

-Balance sleep as a resource management mechanic :
Although it's hard to come up with a solution, you could have a limitation of resting based on the amount of steps you take in the game. it's basically a free punishment, but why not think of it as a difficulty setting "balance" if punishment is the only thing it adds?Link to thread: https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=724180&page=7

- Refer more to Baldur's Gate & DND series:

I can't sum it up with one line of what should be done to achieve this. There are a lot of points, some are exaggerated other make sense.

There were a lot of threads about this subject. The main two listed below:
1) https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=728965#Post728965 (A thread centered around BG3 vs D&D feedback)
2) https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=720570 (A thread re-centered around the comparison of BG2 vs BG3 from page 6 through this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cOIKHlr1FoWGjJTrVv6AkQzgA6Q-Dq6UeiMIW3rWHDI/edit?usp=sharing)

Last edited by virion; 09/11/20 01:55 PM.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
W
stranger
stranger
W
Got 10hrs on record and have some suggestions/requests. Sorry if these are doubles.

Environmental damage and death-saving throws should pause during cutscene conversations. Wiped when stuck in a conversation and Gale failed his throws, died, and then his necrotic aura killed everyone before I had time to skip through the rest of the conversation.

Ability to tilt the camera up. It's strange and clunky to need to zoom in to see farther down the road.

Also on the camera, would love the option to reverse the axes. Even after 10 hours, I still turn the camera the wrong way almost every time.

Regarding dialogue, would like the skip button to not also select a dialogue option.

Would love an autosave when entering an area regardless of whether you've been there before.

A jump button or some way to streamline that a little better

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
On the camera, I think I inverted the axes.

I just remembered to post a suggestion about something that really annoys me, an issue that hanunts me since the original sin divinity I: how do days pass but corpses still remain there, and they are even in "pristine" conditions? In BG3 the problem is even more pressing because of the camp rests, that is we are actually more conscious of time going forward, yet days go by and the bodies are still there. I don't ask for so much but at least after a due amount of time transform the bodies in just bones.

Page 33 of 41 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 40 41

Link Copied to Clipboard