I would like to see Kill cameras and kill moves once you defeat an enemy. Skyrim, I know this is not a Skyrim like game. but hear me out. Skyrim was one of the most successful game ever. Its popularity was greatly increased by the addition of kill cameras and moves, one of the first mods made allowed for kill moves every time an enemy was killed. this made the combat way more fulfilling. This game's combat would be massively improved with such attention to detail, given that it is far more tactical than Skyrim ever was. after a lengthy skirmish with an enemy nothing would feel better than see and give them a grizzly end. in addition, it would be nice to see when a roll is missed the animation reflects that fact. I have seen it a few times so im guessing that is already on the roster of polish, but if not please add it. This game is awesomely cinematic and the kills moves, kill cameras, and miss , dodge, graze animation will make it all the much more, and Make the far above it's predecessors.