Next Thread
Print Thread
#682923 09/10/20 06:05 AM
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I would like to see Kill cameras and kill moves once you defeat an enemy. Skyrim, I know this is not a Skyrim like game. but hear me out. Skyrim was one of the most successful game ever. Its popularity was greatly increased by the addition of kill cameras and moves, one of the first mods made allowed for kill moves every time an enemy was killed. this made the combat way more fulfilling. This game's combat would be massively improved with such attention to detail, given that it is far more tactical than Skyrim ever was. after a lengthy skirmish with an enemy nothing would feel better than see and give them a grizzly end. in addition, it would be nice to see when a roll is missed the animation reflects that fact. I have seen it a few times so im guessing that is already on the roster of polish, but if not please add it. This game is awesomely cinematic and the kills moves, kill cameras, and miss , dodge, graze animation will make it all the much more, and Make the far above it's predecessors.

apprentice
apprentice
more like XCOM laugh

journeyman
journeyman
My inital response was to dismiss this as "it's not Skyrim" however there's some Merit to this idea. right now when you score a cititical hit, you just get a big D20 over the screen. which is nice eneugh I suppose, but some sort of fancy animated attack when you get a critical hit. PARTIUCLARLY if you KILL something with a critical hit, might not be a bad idea.

journeyman
journeyman
It would be kinda cool but wouldnt really add anything to the game.

I think theres bigger things to implement ATM.

Cool for after release or something though.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
yes, but with kill animations

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
It would be kinda cool but wouldnt really add anything to the game.

I think theres bigger things to implement ATM.

Cool for after release or something though.

yeah i understand that. the suggestion is for final release

Link Copied to Clipboard