Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#682967 09/10/20 06:24 AM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I'm stuck on the step "Rath would surely reward you for your efforts".

I've done the Wolf rune and got my treasure from hidden area, and I've talked to Zevlor who says he'll meet me at my camp. No matter how many times I trigger this conversation, I cannot get any of them to show up at camp for "celebrating".

Another note, I don't have Wyll, which might be related. I talked to him briefly when he was training people, but didn't get any indication at the time that he was someone that was recruitable lol. When I realized he was, I went back and haven't been able to find him since... at all. Can I still recruit him? Is he fucking up this quest?

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
anyone?

stranger
stranger
Press the Go to Camp and End the Day button, top right, third from bottom. Worked for me.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I've tried that quite a few times, but I just go to camp and noone's there, and then I then I end the day, and wind right back where I started.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
....and the next time I did it, it worked. The only thing I did different this time, was approach Zevlor from the ladder.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
I'm stuck at this part as well. I've went to camp 6 times, and have slept 6 times, and Haslin doesn't show up. He just stays in the Grove. He's stopped telling me he'll meet me, now he just keeps telling me "Your path will soon take you from the grove, I feel. Your efforts will not be forgotten"

And yet, here I am with this tadpole in my characters head, with seemingly no way to get Haslin to meet me to cure me. =/

Almost exactly the same for me : I went several times to the camp and on each return, Halsin just says I have to be patient...
(plus there is constantly a huge stinking cloud in the druid grove where he stands)

Last edited by Lunar Dante; 11/10/20 08:33 PM.
O
stranger
stranger
O
I'm at the same stage
Maybe it's connected to Zevlor (the thiefling). They wants to celebrate with us tonight and asks us to lead him to the camp. Not sure how I can do that as I don't think it's possible to walk there
Edit2: Nevermind - end day (3rd button from top) fixed it.

Last edited by oisteink; 12/10/20 11:53 AM. Reason: Wrong NPC name

Link Copied to Clipboard