Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Bard.

If 4 man parties are going to be the norm (and with the 4 player co-op MP being part of that design choice making it certain) we will need something versatile enough to actually open our parties and choices up here in BG3 outside of the Base 4 Classic party (Fighter, Cleric, Wizard, Rogue).

Bard in 5e is that class, and with how campaigny this campaign is, we need that face toolbox every man that can fill more than one role out of the box. Barbarian, Sorcerer, Paladin, Monk, and Druid do not bring the same kind of versatility to our options here ( I really don’t know why yall went with Warlock before Bard other than not having Spontaneous Casting ready).

Please.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Bards...hell yeah!

I love Warlock in this game, but we need more Pact options. Also the Great Old One doesn't gain any class features. They did give them different spell options (well done).

The expertise function needs to be added.

Bards....hell yeah.

apprentice
apprentice
I'd actually argument for Paladin or Barbarin just cause I think Lae'zel is pretty annoying and I want to replace her out as soon as possible and still have a great frontline without having to play Fighter myself.
But Bards I would'nt be disappointed at all they are the best class for me.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Cleric can fill that frontline. Shadowheart’s rocking 19 AC in my save right now.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Absolutely - Bards are my jam... pun very much intended. wink

journeyman
journeyman
artificier laugh
but i can get along with the paladin, conquest expecially

Link Copied to Clipboard