Next Thread
Print Thread
#684061 09/10/20 04:11 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
A quick suggestion for the ability to hide out of combat when the party is grouped. If all of your party is grouped the entire party should probably start the hide action and move around like that unless they aren't grouped, or if that is of intentional design, possibly add a hide all key so that we wouldn't need to hide each individual party member.

lVlrReaper #684187 09/10/20 05:02 PM
addict
addict
+1

We need an easy method to select all or some characters to move, stealth, etc. The current system is tedious and does hamper my enjoyment.

Last edited by Baraz; 09/10/20 05:03 PM.
lVlrReaper #684189 09/10/20 05:04 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by lVlrReaper
A quick suggestion for the ability to hide out of combat when the party is grouped. If all of your party is grouped the entire party should probably start the hide action and move around like that unless they aren't grouped, or if that is of intentional design, possibly add a hide all key so that we wouldn't need to hide each individual party member.

Right on.

Same for jumping. The non-active members should attempt to mimic whatever the active lead character does.

lVlrReaper #684192 09/10/20 05:05 PM
stranger
stranger
I agree! Just think of the unintentional comedy of a fully battle ready stealthed rogue crawling around a tower with his Full-Plate wearing buddy going CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK right behind him! Ha ha!

Devlonas #684285 09/10/20 05:53 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Devlonas

Right on.

Same for jumping. The non-active members should attempt to mimic whatever the active lead character does.

Jumping! yes, i had completely forgotten at how tedious it was to have to make ever member of the group jump an obstacle out of combat.

lVlrReaper #689752 12/10/20 01:28 AM
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Devlonas

Right on.

Jumping! yes, i had completely forgotten at how tedious it was to have to make ever member of the group jump an obstacle out of combat.

I agree whole heartedly with both suggestions here.

Jumping should also be a hotkey. (i'll have to check the key bindings again, perhaps it already is...)

lVlrReaper #689807 12/10/20 01:50 AM
H
stranger
stranger
H
Cant agree more, just like DOS2. It saves lots of time.

lVlrReaper #689826 12/10/20 01:59 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
I second this, manually jumping and crouching each character every time is tedious.

Necromancy is just recycling...

Link Copied to Clipboard