Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
How do I get an NPC party member to stay put in one position, BESIDES making them "hide" and go into stealth?

It's rather annoying when I need to spread out the party to do certain things and every time I click a party member, all of the rest of the party follows along behind the "leader"

For example, I explored the cellar in the Toll House and discovered that by sitting in the 2 ornate chairs, a secret wall opened up to an armory room.

The problem is, the 2 chairs were 20 feet apart and every time I selected one person to sit in a chair, and then attempted to make another NPC sit in the OTHER chairs, the first sitting NPC got up off the chair and ran over to the selected NPC.

So again, how do I make an NPC stand in one place and not follow the group?

stranger
stranger
I noticed if I click and hold a party members potrait I can drag it over to the right and I see a chain. When I move it far enough the chain pops and that party member no longer follows me. All the party members can be separated in this fashion. I am not sure if there is a hotkey command to do this. It would be helpful to have a button on the screen to ungroup/group the party.

Link Copied to Clipboard