Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
WTH lol, finally after the 3rd attempt and 3 variations managed to take down hobgoblin boss and three surrounding rooms.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD , two companions are ash, cant res cant even loot their bodys, So I thought I would go to camp right? nope get message

"A player cannot currently travel to camp" So I though well maybe its the druid.. cant seem to kick him out, and with that being said I have gone to camp with him in party sooo, bug?

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
apprentice
apprentice
Have you tried going to camp using the "camp" button on the Waypoints panel on the right side of the map, rather than the "end the day" button? Because it won't let me use the "end the day" button when I have a dead party member but I can always travel to camp using the map.

addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by tourmaline
Have you tried going to camp using the "camp" button on the Waypoints panel on the right side of the map, rather than the "end the day" button? Because it won't let me use the "end the day" button when I have a dead party member but I can always travel to camp using the map.

I only know of one way to go to camp, and that is in the upper right attached to the map, says "end day go to camp" Either way I got out of there, had to reload a few times inorder to get the fallen companions names to appear so I could raise them, once raised, I was able to leave

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Doomlord

I only know of one way to go to camp, and that is in the upper right attached to the map, says "end day go to camp" Either way I got out of there, had to reload a few times inorder to get the fallen companions names to appear so I could raise them, once raised, I was able to leave

Well, if it happens again and you'd like to go to camp with a dead follower, there is another way to go to camp. Open the full map (M by default on the PC), not the mini map, and on the right side there's a panel named "Waypoints" with a list of fast travel locations. The top one is "camp" and that is how I always have to go to camp when I have a dead follower. Sorry my original explanation was unclear!

Well, if it happens again and you'd like to go to camp with a dead follower, there is another way to go to camp. Open the full map (M by default on the PC), not the mini map, and on the right side there's a panel named "Waypoints" with a list of fast travel locations. The top one is "camp" and that is how I always have to go to camp when I have a dead follower. Sorry my original explanation was unclear!

Even that didn't work for me once. Wyll's body completely disappeared, and there was no way I could get back to camp despite trying multiple methods. What finally worked was to save the game, and reload. Wyll's body was then right where it was supposed to be and I could hit it with a "Revivify" scroll.

Link Copied to Clipboard