Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
During
fight with Auntie Ethel, we got her to low health and had the conversation where she bargains for her life, choosing to continue to fight and kill her
... right before we did though, my PC was shoved off a ledge into an endless abyss, died and respawned as corpse at Camp. This kinda makes sense as a way to resurrect a dead player when the corpse is lost, even if it does feel pretty immersion breaking.

Weirdly though, Lae'zel went with the PC, now appearing at camp despite being near full health and still engaged in battle at the time. Thankfully Wyll and Gale finished the encounter with no trouble.

Was very strange... but decided to press on, as it was a very decisive battle where things mostly went my way, after a few attempts.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Also just noticed that my PC dropped all story items on the ledge upon death too, which seemed a bit odd.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
AND that escalated quickly. I got everyone back to camp, wandered around, chatted.... clicked on the campfire to get a good fire going. And my party was defeated. All dead in front of their tents at camp.

Link Copied to Clipboard