Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 6 49 50
stranger
stranger
Positively chuffed with how they pulled off Tieflings, bit of a limited selection but i enjoy what's there.
[Linked Image]

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by gumboots
Positively chuffed with how they pulled off Tieflings, bit of a limited selection but i enjoy what's there.
*img

I like that you, too, looted the dead drow before talking to anyone there :p

N
old hand
old hand
N
I agree the tiefling appearance has been especially well worked in the game. I guess they must be the favorite race in the character design team or something smile

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Cat Badgerkin
Predictable. Literally zero percent inspiration in this thread, depressing as the Nine Hells.

Well? Feel free to show us what your inspiration has conjured up.

Throwing my Tiefling in here in the meantime smile

[Linked Image]

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Githyanki Evocation Wizard - not the most inspired look, but wizard in half plate? Yes please.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by dwheresmymana; 12/10/20 11:08 AM. Reason: image fix
journeyman
journeyman
My Warlock. Voodoo practitioner, fast moving, knife wielding, poison spitting jungle girl with a tendency for deal making with scary entities.
She is NOT going to grow old peacefully. One day she is going to make the wrong deal and her death will be gruesome.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Alon Binyamin; 12/10/20 11:43 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Here's my wood elf ranger
[Linked Image]

Last edited by EMTFields; 12/10/20 12:19 PM.
stranger
stranger
Lokhir - Half-Drow Rogue; He will very likely be my main character once the game is finished. In terms of alignment he is somewhere between true neutral and neutral-good.
[Linked Image]

Vaetrian - Fiend Warlock (Pact of the Blade); Being inspired by my SWTOR Sith, he will be the character for my evil playthrough.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Aengist; 12/10/20 02:14 PM.
D
journeyman
journeyman
D

Gold Dwarf ranger

[Linked Image]

Last edited by dza101; 12/10/20 02:33 PM.
U
apprentice
apprentice
U
[Linked Image]

My Tiefling for my 2nd run. Trying to be evil this time, we'll see how it goes - I never actually completed any real evil run, ever, because I kept feeling too bad for everyone haha. laugh

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
How do I make a screenshot? ☺️

U
apprentice
apprentice
U
Originally Posted by Fungo
How do I make a screenshot? ☺️

If you're on windows, you can press windows+ctrl+s. smile Then you can upload on imgur e.g. and add the direct link into the post via "use full editor"

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
[Linked Image]

Thanks for the help. smile

Last edited by Fungo; 12/10/20 05:14 PM.
U
apprentice
apprentice
U
Originally Posted by Fungo
[img]https://imgur.com/qElntJm[/img]

How do I make it show the image instead of the link?

On imgur, you can either copy the "image link" or copy the "direct link", you have to insert the latter smile

Originally Posted by Azazane
Originally Posted by Cat Badgerkin
Predictable. Literally zero percent inspiration in this thread, depressing as the Nine Hells.

Well? Feel free to show us what your inspiration has conjured up.

Throwing my Tiefling in here in the meantime smile

[Linked Image]

Let's be honest, one's imagination has very little influence here. For now character costumization is rather lacking and posting the same 5 recolored faces with different hairstyles isn't particularly inspiring or skill consuming.
I miss actual costumization we've kind of gotten used to with say DAO or DAI.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Don’t remind me of DAO character customization. I spent hours in that, not because it was great but because it was awful. That game was so butt-ugly.

Now Dragon’s Dogma- these was a character creator worth remembering.

stranger
stranger
I present to you Cate Blanchett starring as Tev, the half elf Cleric.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Bandai; 12/10/20 05:18 PM.
Originally Posted by Warlocke
Don’t remind me of DAO character customization. I spent hours in that, not because it was great but because it was awful. That game was so butt-ugly.

I don't know about you but I've made many good looking PCs (mostly female though, so my insight into male character creator might be limited). It was rather frustrating however since some that looked good in CC turned out to be absolute monstrosities in-game, so patience (and rerolls) truly was the virtue and you actually deserved some bragging rights with a good screenshot smile

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Azarielle
Originally Posted by Warlocke

I don't know about you but I've made many good looking PCs (mostly female though, so my insight into male character creator might be limited). It was rather frustrating however since some that looked good in CC turned out to be absolute monstrosities in-game, so patience (and rerolls) truly was the virtue and you actually deserved some bragging rights with a good screenshot smile

That was my experience, too. I don’t know who at BioWare thought it was a good idea to create your character in the dark, but they deserve 10,000 years of shame. I eventually made a decent looking character, but only after restarting over and over again. After playing through with an attractive elf I settled for just playing ugly characters for the rest of my time with the series. It made it so much easier when I embraced and owned playing a character with ghoulish features. 😂

Last edited by Warlocke; 12/10/20 05:23 PM.
stranger
stranger
Navra Tlin'inath, Drow Ranger (Beast Master), Lolth has no control over me. But Lae'Zel do... :3
[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 6 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard