Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
So I'm trying to work out how to solve the puzzle in Selunes temple (the one with the spinning disks). When I first came across it, it worked fine but now some of the moon sections are overlapping and not swapping from disk to disk like they're supposed to, leaving blank corners and effectively making the puzzle unsolvable. Is there a way to fix this? And if not, is this actually the only way into the underdark or is there another that I'm missing?

stranger
stranger
I've got the same problem. Have not found a solution yet.

M
stranger
stranger
M
same here. pretty much stuck in the temple now

K
stranger
stranger
K
Two other ways into the underdark that I've found:
Auntie Ethel's tea house - go down by the poison clouds, there's another tree door you have to jump to. Check in there.

Phase spider lair - use the well in the blighted village. There's a big hole in the lair, cast feather fall and then jump in it.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by kreon
Two other ways into the underdark that I've found:
Auntie Ethel's tea house - go down by the poison clouds, there's another tree door you have to jump to. Check in there.

Phase spider lair - use the well in the blighted village. There's a big hole in the lair, cast feather fall and then jump in it.

Thank you so much, this is a great help!

M
stranger
stranger
M
Thank you very much!

But i assume there is no way out of the Temple without that Riddle?
The Gobblins in front of the Temple are too many to fight them.

K
stranger
stranger
K
If you can't sneak out/fight them - just use the fast travel icon (small tear drop by the map) to go to a different portal.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Ah didnt think about fast travel. Feels a bit like cheating if you are in the middle of a temple guarded by Goblins and just fast travel away.....

stranger
stranger
Anyone know of a fix for this yet? maybe if we could reset the thing or force the puzzle to reset to its default. Without breaking too much, I may look into the game save file and poke around a bit if I have to.

stranger
stranger
I tried to shed a little light on this issue, but it only made it worse. aka casting "Light" on the turning stones makes more parts vanish....

Link Copied to Clipboard