Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Modrawd Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I don't know if anyone has written about this, but I will.
I became the owner of early access, and at the stage of character creation, there were already comments about a very serious flaw. My main character, in all RPGs of this type and in d & d directly, had a Cleric class, and I was very surprised when instead of ten or more I saw only three mediocre domains. This will greatly affect the variability of builds and character creation. I really like your games and I am a d & d lover, please fix this flaw.

Last edited by Modrawd; 10/10/20 11:47 AM.
Banned
Banned
You have the cleric class already. I am sure they will add more domains in time. I think it would be much better to add in more classes first. We don't even have a druid yet.

veteran
veteran
None of the classes have all their options implemented yet. For instance Warlock only has Pact of the Chain. This isn't so much a flaw as just a fact of early access; they haven't finished designing everything and more will be implemented as time goes on. They want to include everything in the players handbook so even if in the end they have to leave some things out due to budget or time constraints, I think you can be confident that Clerics will get the majority of their domiains by the time full release happens.

Pretty confident all domains from the PHB will be in eventually. Can't wait for Knowledge!

journeyman
journeyman

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Bray

i hope they will add more for the ranger, we have the gloom stalker, (perfect for the underdark) the horizon walker and fey wanderer.
And where are the divine powers and psi powers ??? there is the psi kinght that can be added (when using the tadpole we get access to this class). there is tons of subclasses , some in UA would fit perfectly for the game (with psi powers) i know they won't add some like (the samurai, it would be weird unless we are a far stranger new to faerun, because we got abducted , somewhere, we don't know...)

sorcerer have tons of subclasses too, i hope if they don't put everything in the full versions, they will add an expansion or DLC for more subclasses, allowing more replayability.

Moreover, we can say they got very well funded for the EA, so the only excuse they have now is the time, but i am ready to bet that players are ready to wait for more contents (the lvl max will be between 10 and 12, frown ).

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Athann

i hope they will add more for the ranger, we have the gloom stalker, (perfect for the underdark) the horizon walker and fey wanderer.
And where are the divine powers and psi powers ??? there is the psi kinght that can be added (when using the tadpole we get access to this class). there is tons of subclasses , some in UA would fit perfectly for the game (with psi powers) i know they won't add some like (the samurai, it would be weird unless we are a far stranger new to faerun, because we got abducted , somewhere, we don't know...)

sorcerer have tons of subclasses too, i hope if they don't put everything in the full versions, they will add an expansion or DLC for more subclasses, allowing more replayability.

Moreover, we can say they got very well funded for the EA, so the only excuse they have now is the time, but i am ready to bet that players are ready to wait for more contents (the lvl max will be between 10 and 12, frown ).

Agreed, nonetheless they are adding more.
I heard max lv 14. I'm not too disappointed in this because as you said it leaves the perfect room for DLC

T
apprentice
apprentice
T

Definitely looking forward to trying those, but they need to change how classes work. As it is, there’s too much overlap. Classes don’t feel very well defined nor do they feel distinctly unique from each other.

Link Copied to Clipboard