I really have good time playing this game, getting interested even more after 10 hours play. I got a few feedback for now.

Ranger(Beast master):

Spider has more health than the others. It has already better utility, you should nerf this companion someday. By the way you got really good job to revise the Ranger. I think it'll be still weak at some point, but it was really bad on tabletop.

Rogue :

Getting advantage on attack is not that hard for melee on his/her own, because this game has backstab like divinity2. And I heard Rogue's sneak attack damage is lower than table role. I think it would be good to make sneak attack harder as deleting backstab, and stealth check for hide on combat while engaging(it's too easy to hide and do sneak attack now), and increase damage like tabletop rule.

And of course, make hide, and disengage by bonus action only for Rogue.

Barbarian :

I am pretty sure you're gonna add Barbarian class someday, tabletop rule, Barbarians got brutal critical, their damage dealer role depends on critical hit (and Champion(fighter), I believe you will add champion someday too), but I saw some helmets have protection against critical hit. Enemies with these helmets literally make Barbarian DPR poorly(even nobody picks Barbarian for dps, anyway), and make Champion useless. I recommend you to delete protection against critical of helmet from game, getting or giving critical hit make game interesting. Unless adamatine armor(which should be rare), critical should mean something. 5e dnd game isn't Baldur's gate 1, 2.

I don't know we are gonna play this game until level 20, if you are planning to do it, you should change primal champion bonus adds up on some giants belt. I bet there will be items that make your character strength over 24 until game ends. there's no chance to pick 20 lvl barbarian, if your only martial is barbarian and there's cloud giants belt.

Some animations :

I think ability effect of Dash, or Jump something like usual thing of Martial type class can do is too dramatic, and glowy, and sound is too magical. It's about personal taste, but I think you should make less dramatic.

Weapons :

I am not sure, there's hidden 'throw' property on weapons like throwing weapon like hand axes, if they don't have something like that, you should add it to balance weapons, or finesse to strength based throwing weapon, damage buff to dagger.

QOL :

We can see spell slots icon above quick bar, why don't you make these more useful? Now it's uneasy to use spells, because of too much spells with different levels, quick bar is full of them. So I think it would be easier if you click spell slots to choose spell level, then choose spell on quick bar (and if you click lvl 1 spell slot, spells that need more that lvl1 slot should be inactive), then cast spell? It will save quick bar space, and time to find spell from spell book if you need to cast a specific spell, and you have only one a specific level slot left, but the spell of that level isn't on quick bar.

Last edited by Bugginity; 10/10/20 07:59 PM.