Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Does anyone have a list of environmental spell/ability combos you can do? So far, I've noticed...

1. Grease surface + fire = burning surface
2. Water surface + frost spell = ice surface
3. Water or ice surface + fire = brief steam cloud

I've been trying to use lightning on a cloud surface, but nothing so far. Was hoping it would do a lightning cloud like Divinity.

journeyman
journeyman
I'm glad it doesn't, and I wouldn't mind them removing the ice surface generation from just casting ray of frost - that ain't right man, it already slows

C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Originally Posted by Ugmaro
I'm glad it doesn't, and I wouldn't mind them removing the ice surface generation from just casting ray of frost - that ain't right man, it already slows

Ray of Fire is pretty strong too. It only does 1d6, but it also inflicts the burning condition that immediately does some damage and then does damage each round after.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
You don't need the water surface + frost spell for Ice, Ray of Frost does it on the surface your target is on anyway (plus it slows them) admittedly its a small patch, but that can be better since your people won't be stuck on it.

Cantrips feel pretty juiced up, as well as some of the others (Prayer of Healing Insta cast in combat, yes pls.)

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard