Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I am not sure if this has been posted, im sure some others have noticed, but the Ai targeting system is to inflexible. It seems that there is a prime target and they will go through 3 AoO to get to that prime target. Sure thats annoying but the real problem is when you know who the target is (poor poor gale) you can set him in a spot where he can not be reached ALL Ai will stop attacking and moving. I would give an example but i do not what to spoil but because of this and the ai waiting around a turn became a min long.

journeyman
journeyman
I've seen some posts mention that the AI will automatically target the weakest person (including downed people), so you saying the AI loves to hate Gale definitely tracks.

And I agree with you. Such an inflexible AI makes it a lot easier to trick.

P
P
I wish this were based on the intelligence and motivations of the enemies. Sure, goblin sharpshooters may know to pick off the lightly-armored spellcaster, but is that really the right thing for gnolls? Or undead?

journeyman
journeyman
That'd be sick, honestly. I'd love that.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
the problem i am having is that sometimes it halts the ai and prevents them from taking actions or moving at all. Side note that the Ai never uses shove or dash action.

Last edited by Lord Branches; 11/10/20 08:09 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard