Firstly I know this is EA!
So if your comment is to inform me that it is EA, please save your time and ignore this thread!

I assume the developers are interested in knowing oh players play, even a small subset of players like myself.
Firstly, I am not a gamer that can justify spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars to buy a gaming computer.

My friends who do have gaming computers and they play on Steam. We were excited to be able to explore the BG3 world together, create fun times and memories.
However, this isn't the case for me.
I am not able to play with the people I want to play with, even though you stated we would have cross-platform play at the start.
But it seems the developers knew of these issues and knew this would not be the case for Stadia players.
Why say something is going to be available and it isn't?

You knew it wasn't going to work and that you need, and are still working on, a fix.
But you let Stadia players believe they would be able to cross-platform play.

I didn't buy "EA" to play by myself. I wouldn't care if the game had a billion bugs, caused my tv to melt, etc... if only I was able to experience this with my friends.
Truly disappointed with this "EA" as I have to wait longer to play.

Hopefully, during your next EA you will take more care in understanding that something things need to work at the start, especially when you advertise them as a positive to your game.

Luckily I have some great friends who are willing to wait for me to be able to join them in adventuring in BG3.
I just hope that the cross-platform play will get fixed quickly!