Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#687653 11/10/20 04:00 AM
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
In 70 hours im pretty sure im single digits still for how many times ive had one. If its double digits, theyre low

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Orbax #687710 11/10/20 04:52 AM
journeyman
journeyman
I mean, it's 1/20. RNG is RNG. In the recent hotfix Larian said they have a lot of analytics going on, and I'd be extremely surprised if rolls wasn't one of them.

Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Certheri
I mean, it's 1/20. RNG is RNG. In the recent hotfix Larian said they have a lot of analytics going on, and I'd be extremely surprised if rolls wasn't one of them.

Considering the hours of reloading to do conversation trees this is hitting the 1/100s haha

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Orbax #687857 11/10/20 06:58 AM
P
P
Keep in mind that there are a lot of situations where the game applies disadvantage, and that's not always super obvious unless you're watching the text as you target. With disadvantage, there's only a 1/400 chance of getting a natural 20, since you need both rolls to come up that way. And the chance of getting a natural 1 with disadvantage is almost 10%.

Link Copied to Clipboard