Print Thread
#687954 11/10/20 08:24 AM
D
DamarW Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Just refresh peoples spell slots and HP at the end of every combat. Teleporting out to a camp from anywhere in the world and back again breaks the flow and makes no sense. Who doesnt camp at the end of every fight anyway!

DamarW #687965 11/10/20 08:32 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DamarW
Just refresh peoples spell slots and HP at the end of every combat. Teleporting out to a camp from anywhere in the world and back again breaks the flow and makes no sense. Who doesnt camp at the end of every fight anyway!

I don't.
11-12 hours or so into my new character and only one short rest so far.

But this was a self.imposed rule for me even in the old BG games (where to rest you literally could just spam a hotkey at will, with virtually no drawbacks): never more than ONE rest for any major dungeon/questline, and only if absolutely necessary.
Same in Kingmaker: resting was just for when my party started to get actually tired, never before that point.

Last edited by Tuco; 11/10/20 08:33 AM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Tuco #687978 11/10/20 08:40 AM
D
DamarW Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
12 hours in and you havnt used up your spell bar yet? ok.

Put the option in as a tick box in settings or something "auto refresh after combat" then for those people who love loading times they can carry on camping.

Link Copied to Clipboard