Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LOIOS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I drag it away, because I can't press the button to stop it. And now I lost it, do Larian studio forget to create such function?

addict
addict
I presume you mean you accidentally dragged an icon off the hotbars. Happens to everyone, in many games and is not Larian's fault.

Is the said Repelling Blast listed on the "skills" page. Most features are listed there, but there are bugged exceptions.

How : press the default key to open the page that shows spells, actions, etc. You can find the said keybind via Settings ...

Tip : once satisfied, there is a lock icon on the right-hand side of the hotbar which serves to avoid dragging icons of the hotbar by mistake.

Last edited by Baraz; 11/10/20 01:28 PM.
LOIOS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
But that's different. It doesn't exist in my spell book like vampire's bite. It was in the grid for ' attack of opportunity '. And spell book doesn't have a place for that.
PS: repelling blast is a mode that allows warlock's eldritch blast push your target away

addict
addict
Repelling Blast is just a modifier to your Eldritch Blast. Much like in many other games, passive skills and synergies are added to a skill, but not an action bar because they are not separate actions, but augments. Eldritch Blast should just be pushing things now when it does damage without any additional effort on your behalf.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

apprentice
apprentice
You seem to misunderstand the point Tzelanit. Repelling Blast is a toggle in this game, because just like in table top you can choose whether to use it or not. I think Loios is commenting that the toggle for repelling blast is gone and is unable to be put back. The same thing happened to me and I have not found a fix. So now it's repelling blast all the time.

LOIOS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Exactly!

addict
addict
Ah, yeah : many features gained after level 1 are not shown on the "character sheets" or panels (so you are a bit screwed over until they fix that).

I will be using that little lock icon from now on.

Last edited by Baraz; 11/10/20 04:12 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard