Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Synaryn Offline OP
OP Offline
So, I helped the goblins kill the druids and tieflings. Now there's a couple of tiefling dead bodies in my camp that never go away. It's been days of resting, surely those bodies should be rotting and stink up the whole camp, why can't we get rid of them?

Surfaces in camp never disappear either. Halsin attacked and I threw an acid bomb at him. The acid surface is still there, Shadowheart sits in it every night. I let Astarion drink my blood to death and now I sleep in a puddle of blood. Killed Halsin's bear on the campfire, that one went away but left a blood puddle the size of Antarctica. My camp is now more blood and acid than normal ground. Like, yeah, I'm a murderhobo, but I don't want to literally sleep on a pile of corpses drenched in blood every night. That's just unsanitary.

P
P
I think this is a problem in general. If I've rested for a week, surely the druids are going to do something about the dead goblin bodies on their doorstep. Even more so with their own fallen.

stranger
stranger
Same. My camp is buried under a pile of bodies. And I can't even throw them into the lake or something. I hope they will fix it.

Link Copied to Clipboard