#688621 11/10/20 04:09 PM
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Windows PC
Steam

Item "Letter to Kagha" found in the wooden crevice in the swamp is readable but unremovable/unable to be added to the inventory.

stranger
stranger
Has the same problem, was unsure if it was intentional or not.
Whilst still in the stump I could right click to read it, but couldnt add it to my inventory in any way.
Tried Take All, double clicking, dragging to inv, send to -player.
Hopefully it's not needed as evidence or something as it says 'story item'.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Having the same issue. I strongly suspect that the item *IS* needed to reveal the Kagha-Shadowdruid connection. Talking to Halsin after reading it does nothing..

M
stranger
stranger
M
Same problem here

apprentice
apprentice
I had the same issue. At some point however (towards the end of EA) I noticed it gave me the option to tell Rath in the druid's grove about it. Didn't really result in anything of note, maybe bringing it to the attention of someone before you save Halsin will give something more meaningful?

Anything you can do, a bard can do better.
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Same in the GOG version, was able to "Send to Camp"

Quent #690800 12/10/20 01:15 PM
T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Quent
I had the same issue. At some point however (towards the end of EA) I noticed it gave me the option to tell Rath in the druid's grove about it. Didn't really result in anything of note, maybe bringing it to the attention of someone before you save Halsin will give something more meaningful?

Yes, I believe that this is an oversight and we're 'too late' at this point. My guess is if you tell him while Halsin is still in the camp you can do something about Kagha. (If you attack one of those two pricks in the inner druid grove after you already solved the goblin issue only they + the gnome druid outside and Kagha will turn hostile, so I think those are the Shadow Druid ones..)

Originally Posted by Quent
Same in the GOG version, was able to "Send to Camp"

Works for me too but then it's stuck in the camp's chest...

Link Copied to Clipboard