Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
E
So in the Myconoid-village next to the trader-woman with her goat-like pet, there is a cave. This cave is blocked by something growing from the roof (not exactly sure what that is).

Now I was immediately reminded of all the spider-webs blocking your pass in another cave and decided to just destroy whatever is blocking the passage. And then the whole village just attacked me! Why?!
There was no kind of red mouse-courser, when I hovered above whatever was growing there. Nor did the game give me any other advice that people might not like this action.

So, yeah. I had no idea about the response this triggered. Maybe make the consequence a little more clear here?

Also, I would like to have a look into that cave. Especially since there is a dead drow and a magic artifact in there. Anyone have an idea, how to do that, without exterminating the Myconoids with great prejudice?

You get to enter that cave after you kill the duergar leader, Sovereign (is that a nod to Mass Effect I wonder?) will tell you to follow some other myconoid and that myco will clear the rocks, and your reward for that deed awaits in that cave. smile

Last edited by Nicottia; 11/10/20 07:13 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard