Dunno if this has been brought up, if it has then sorry for adding an extra thread! If it hasn't, well, here it is - my biggest issue with Baldur's Gate 3: NPCs seem to find one character they love to focus on and spend all their attention making sure that character dies, even if they are threatened by another character. The best example of this is a TPK I had against Drekha when I stumbled across him the first time, he was being threatened by Shadowheart and would still go out of his way to receiving attacks of opportunity to take out characters I had just picked up with Shadowheart. Now it was still a TPK, but the second time around I was the one who ambushed him and his patrol and easily took the upper hand in the confrontation. But there have been more than a few frustrating moments in the game where NPCs would ignore the still conscious characters to pour all their attacks into an already downed PC to take them out of the fight permanently. Sometimes this benefited me, I've had Gale effectively corpse tank arrows for me while Lae'zel goes around and smashes every enemy she comes near. Other times I've gone through all of my resurrection tokens.

Wondering if it's possible to code enemies to not target downed allies constantly and actually focus on the still walking threats?