Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#688983 11/10/20 07:11 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So, there are at least 2 bosses in the game(correct me, if I am wrong, I will find and kill other bosses too) that show some sort of challenge, but do not have a drop. And if Watcher is kinda simple, Buley takes me 10 minutes to kill him without casualties.
And then one but. They do not have a single drop. It's very nice that they gave me exp, but in that stage, I am already at max exp, so it makes them pointless. How about some unique items for that victories?
[Linked Image]

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Yeah I also killed the Spectator in the underdark.

Its beyond disheartening and disappointing for them to have practically nothing (especially since I was max level by then) despite how difficult they are to fight.

I
apprentice
apprentice
I
They were difficult? Apparently magic missiles with magic missile necklace makes everything too easy.
There is spider matriarch which have a specific drop inside.

Have you met Hag?

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
The hag was easy for me since I just put 500 million explosive barrels around her before she reveled herself to be a hag and blew her up. Killing her in less than 1 turn.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Imendil
They were difficult? Apparently magic missiles with magic missile necklace makes everything too easy.
There is spider matriarch which have a specific drop inside.

Have you met Hag?

Hag died and didn't even did a single attack. Btw, I killed her I'n the living room and appears that one of masked person are still sane and get off to the Baldurs gate. Spoors in the cave will not be activated and you will get free pass.
Where is the spider matriarch? I hope its not in goblins camp, because I am sided with Absolute.
[Linked Image]
Its nice to just stay and talk to them.

Last edited by GetPrise; 11/10/20 08:11 PM.
I
apprentice
apprentice
I
As far as I remember, there is breakable wall somewhere in basement of one of the buildings In the abandoned village.

The spider matriarch is down the well in the blighted village. Decent fight, burning the cobwebs she stands on makes it a lot easier.

Link Copied to Clipboard