Print Thread
#690871 12/10/20 01:44 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Spoilers for the Quest involving Mayrina and the Hag

I fought the hag in her home, and killed all of the people behind the sentient door. Once I passed through the door, I let Mayrina out of her cage, but I can't interact with her. She just stands there in the cage

Last edited by theevilovenmitt; 12/10/20 01:48 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
I've had the same issue;

It's worth noting this only occurred for me when previously talking to Ethel I ignored her offer of the deal, and insisted on helping Mayrina. The playthrough where I accepted her deal, after going down to the same are where Mayrina is taken Iit caused her to spawn and begin a fight, which is what I assume is meant to happen if you originally chose the option to ask about Mayrina with Ethel.

Anything you can do, a bard can do better.
stranger
stranger
I encountered the same thing. I will note that I long rested twice on the way to her

enthusiast
enthusiast
There are a lot of broken conversations since the hotfix (which worked previous to it, so I assume its the hotfix). I am stalled waiting for them to be fixed because I saved right before a conversation I can't get to work. There is no point loading an earlier save because it appears to be a broken mechanic. Fingers cross the next update comes quickly

E
stranger
stranger
E
I am pretty sure you shouldn't be able to kill her in her home, that's the problem. She should summon the red caps and then retreat in her dungeon. So because she died too soon it doesn't trigger the later scenes when you are supposed to fight here in the area were Maryna is.

apprentice
apprentice
This happens to me when the Hag doesn't spawn (is invisible) in the lair. It's a bug, but this video shows how you can finish the quest nevertheless:

Hope that helps.

D
stranger
stranger
D
The hag is bugged and she is "invisible", if you "hit" her with some aoe it will start the fight that is suppose to happen there.

Link Copied to Clipboard