Next Thread
Print Thread
#691180 12/10/20 03:45 PM
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Ok so I did the Githyanki Patrol quest and decided to do the Goblin Camp after that. Dismissed Lae'Zel from the party and now there's no option to talk to her at camp, it only shows her health bar. I can still dismiss other companions and talk to them and reloading the save didn't fix the issue.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hey so an update
This glitch also causes Lae'Zel to freeze in place wherever you dismiss her, even outside of camp. This glitch only occurs after the Githyanki Patrol quest is resolved and only affects Lae'Zel

K
stranger
stranger
K
Having the same issue, decided to just keep her in my group and dismiss gale in favor of wyll since i was going to do the gobbo camp next.
I think you're expected to do gobbo camp first, then the gith patrol or it breaks like this, just speculation, havent tried loading a previous save and doing goblin camp first then gith patrol

D
stranger
stranger
D
I'm also having this issue, but she's currently just unclickable in my camp.

stranger
stranger
Same for me. I dismissed her at came, noticed she wasn't clickable in camp after a rest one night and thought that might be a one off glitch so left the camp thinking it might be all good next visit. Verdict = definitely not and now there's a big yellow Exclamation Point prompt above her head just teasing me!!!
Can Attack and Examine her, but not talk or pickpocket . Guess I can't have her as a party member in EA anymore...

stranger
stranger
Just tried to experiment with killing her and resurrecting her to see if I could get round the bug but nope, can kill her (to the party's anger) but she cannot be resurrected

journeyman
journeyman
She is in my party, I have not done the Gith Party yet on this playthrough and both she and wyll are unreachable, can not talk to them, etc. From previous playthroughs I know they have more dialog, but at camp they are not interactive at all.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I have the exact same problem, it's not fixed with the latest patch

D
stranger
stranger
D
They should merge these dup threads: https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=698761#Post698761

Really infuriating bug. I got so frustrated I tried to decode the save game to see what flags are in there but I'm suspecting they are trying to be fancy with their save algorithms (you are creating pain that is unnecessary just zip up some json for save files and let us help you figure out what is bugged).

Link Copied to Clipboard