Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
When fighting the Hag (Auntie Ethel) I was able to stealth/hide my party and engage her on the bridge using the grease spell. When she was engaged she targeted the mage which allowed me to use the rogue to continuously sneak attack her until death. She never engaged any of the party members and would walk slowly away until she ultimately stopped as I used sneak attack.

At the time of this writing I did not know how to bypass the poison clouds in her lair, so I used the jump option to hit ledges in and around the area to avoid it.

I also utilized the wizards fire spell to explode the poison, but it kept coming back regardless.

apprentice
apprentice
I had a similar problem after fighting her minions and traversing the poisoned tree lair. I tried moving the flowers, but it didn't have any affect on the poison being there, despite needing to pass perception checks to notice them. Also tried setting the area on fire, but the poison gas just came back again.

O
stranger
stranger
O
For what it's worth you can jump around most poison areas, the only one i had to walk through was the one at the bottom where you have to go down a ladder.

H
stranger
stranger
H
This boss fight was buggy for me too. The hag was just standing there...so I was able to kill her without any fight back.

To bypass the poison clouds I went to the right after the waterfall and used a feather fall scroll to jump down, avoiding almost all the poison clouds. Then I was able to jump on the side of the last one (just before engaging the hag)

C
stranger
stranger
C
This whole encounter seemed fairly buggy.

I had 2 crashes. One after pushing the hag over the side, then talking to the girl. The second while just getting into range to trigger the cut scene.

Then the fight was no contest. Ethel didn't even fight back.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Had similar problem with the Hag.

Perception check succeeded and surprised! the Hag, the cinematic kicked in, once that was finish I could walk right past her while she was hurling insults at me (not so nice elderly lady), no stealth. Lowered the cage with lady in, she won't talk to me until I had dispatched the Hag.

Hag offered no resistant's to being attack repeatedly by arrows from my Ranger, even when stealth checks failed there was no attack.

Could speak to the lady from the cage after Hag was dead, which continued that quest chain.

Link Copied to Clipboard