Version: EA v22.214.171.12420
System: Windows 10 PC
Issue: Zevlor won't progress any quests
Description: I can't get any dialog from Zevlor beyond "Find me in the caves" once he's in his "office". Here's the progression I've had with him so far:
1) Gate fight went well, he survived.
2) I punched Aradin for him after the fight at the gate. We had a nice chat.
3) I talked to him again after that, he made a comment about Aradin and said to find him in the caves.
4) Then I went and did some other stuff, talked to a few people in the upper area, remembered I need the Intellect tiara from Lump to flesh my Ranger build out because I dump-statted INT, so I went to go get that. Rested a few times because I did some other things along the way.
5) Came back and tried to speak with him and got the "find me in the caves" dialog again, so I figured maybe I needed to save Arabella first, or just speak with Kagha.
6) Went and saved Arabella, spoke with Kagha, then went and spoke with Zevlor. Still the same dialog.
7) Went and snooped Kagha's chest, came back and spoke with Zevlor. Still same.
8) Went back and tried on the save alllll the way back before I went to go find Lump, tried talking with Zevlor again. Still "find me in the caves".
I'm at the end of my rope on this one, does anyone know what's going on here? I've encountered a similar problem before on my previous playthrough with Astarion, and wasn't able to get any new dialog with him after the party when I beat the goblin leaders and brought Halsin back. After I turned him down (which I shouldn't have, let's be honest, maybe he's just being salty) he would always just say "if you're looking for a second shot, you've missed it" or something like that.