Next Thread
Print Thread
#693104 13/10/20 08:12 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
After a big fight in the Whispering Depths I returned to camp to get a long rest.

After clicking on my bedroll the dialogue "Do you want to rest" appeared and i remembered i wanted to prepare my spells for the next day, being a Wizard that might be a smart thing to do. I pressed Escape instead clicking on "No" in the dialogueb box and now I can't trigger the "Do you want to rest" dialogue box anymore, tried taliking with party members, looked to fast travel out of the camp, fast travel isn't available. Anybody else experiencing this problem and is te development team of Larian aware of this problem?

Hate to go back to my previous save, which was before a big and pretty hard combat fase which i barely survived. the one with the big level 4 phase spider...

anyone, hope people of the forum have encountered this issue and possible have a fix.

Tried the following:
- talking to NPC party members
- tried fast travelling out of camp, option isn't available via the map or fast travel option
- closing the came reloading save
- entered short rest instead of long
- Playing on PC, Steam,
- Dwarf, Wizard level 3
- active group members: Shadowheart, Lae'zel, Astarion

stranger
stranger
I have the same problem and I hope there will be a fix soon for this as I overwrote last good savegame and I don't want to start from the beginning.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I totally agree, had a big combat scenario that I barely made and don't want to do it again to be honest laugh

Last edited by McChubby; 13/10/20 10:29 AM.
stranger
stranger
Unfortunately todays patch didn't fix it frown

Last edited by adam23; 13/10/20 09:38 PM.
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Version 4.1.84.2021 did NOT fix the "Do you want to rest" Dialogue issue.

Nope it almost made it worst because now I can't recruit or dismiss ANY OF THE COMPANIONS.

Nope it almost made it worse

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
bummer, would like to continue with my wizard, as an alternative I created another profile just to play the game

Link Copied to Clipboard